Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
http://phandroid.com/2011/10/10/nexus-prime-announcement-coming-nov-3rd-says-verizon-inside-source/

M
an im really happy i returned that phone!

not gloating just think if you can return that crap!:icon_eek:

Lol I have absolutely no idea how you came to that conclusion by reading that post. It just gives an 'unknown' source's opinion of 2 totally different phones.

It's funny how people can compare one phone with a phone that hasn't even been released yet. You may find yourself eating your own words :)

Last edited:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are already stupid threads on this subject. You keep waiting for the perfect phone.

warrior21

Reaction score
Yet you still post all kinds of garbage in the bionic section. Move on already, there are plenty of us that are happy with this phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

lddrew

Reaction score
I'm kind of wishing I had held out a little until these new phones then pounced on a highly discounted bionic. I think it's a nice phone, and once a few updates and bug fixes are out it will be a beast. kind of like buying the first year of a BRAND NEW car, there will be issues. you have to go into it knowing that. this community is getting clogged with people hating, be patient and hope for a OTA

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
All's these threads do is create a divide among the community. Provide no useful information, and mock the many who are satisfied with the phone they have.

Last edited:

Scribble

Reaction score
This is pretty much like when the droid came out, and then a little while later the next droid something came out. People ran and screamed... Oh Noooeeees the end of our phone!

It didn't happen. The Droid continued to get all kinds of support. The Bionic will continue to get all kinds of support.

The Bionic arriving didn't signal the end of new phones ever coming out, nor did it signal that Verizon/Motorola would only ever support the Bionic.

Did your parents have a baby, and then abandon you to Gypsies or something?

Al Neri

Reaction score
I kind of wish I had waited just so I would have got my ne2 discount but I am completely happy with the Bionic.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
While the Bionic may not be the universal panacea for cellphones, there isn't one and will never be. The Prime will probably beat the Bionic, but another phone will beat the Prime and so on. And when that happens, we'll see people mocking the Prime (and so on).

A couple of hundred years ago, a painter was doing national costumes of the world and painted the Frenchman naked. That was because he was waiting for the next fashion. Today a photo of a state-of-the-art cell phone user would be to show them without a cell phone....they're waiting for the next one to come out before buying.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
While the Bionic may not be the universal panacea for cellphones, there isn't one and will never be. The Prime will probably beat the Bionic, but another phone will beat the Prime and so on. And when that happens, we'll see people mocking the Prime (and so on).

A couple of hundred years ago, a painter was doing national costumes of the world and painted the Frenchman naked. That was because he was waiting for the next fashion. Today a photo of a state-of-the-art cell phone user would be to show them without a cell phone....they're waiting for the next one to come out before buying.

Very well put!

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Imagine that, another usless thread in the bionic section. Great you returned the phone and it made you happy..go get another and post something useful in that section, kthx

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
My big question is, if you tried the device and didn't like it; why post a thread at all?

If you own the device and are having an issue, we're happy to see you post and help you out. If you have some hints/tricks/tips for other users, go ahead and post. If you would like to give your thoughts on a device (with supporting statements) go ahead and post.

But a "Man i'm glad I returned the Bionic cuz the Prime is so much better and I know this even though i've never seen one" thread does nothing but take up space on the forum servers.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I'm going to run to Walmart and pick up some troll traps. I just dont know how these things keep getting in :p

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
My big question is, if you tried the device and didn't like it; why post a thread at all?

I think people are doing this out of respect to Steve Jobs. With him gone, it's wrong to dis the iPhone. Notice they don't call the Prime the "iPhone killer," but that it's better than the Bionic.

Too soon?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
For real....we can say Verizon didnt care about its customers by allowing the Thunderbolt to get sold and all the issues it had.

What if no one buys the RAZR or it has very lackluster sales vs. the Bionic, where does that leave Verizon and Moto? We could also be seeing what happened with the Droid 2 and Droid 2 Global. Didnt the Global come out and replace the 2 real fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.