Official bit the bullet and returned the Bionic for the Prime thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mullensbb

Even the little we've heard about the Prime is enough for me to know I'd rather have it than my Bionic..... :/

I hate myself. LOL

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

except its a samsung and samsungs sucks. don't like the ui and the physical build is terrible. and a curved phone is sweet when its against your face how about when you're holding it in your hand?

lastly, to all of you to think that there will be no bugs with the prime- dream on, its not reality- there are going to be bugs just like there are with every phone for the first few months

so while you are either dealing with bugs during the initial months of the prime release or returning the Prime after 2 weeks because of the htc badass 2.3 gigahertz quad core 7 inch screen super phone- I will be enjoying my updated, bugs free -ice cream sandwich droid bionic.... sounds pretty good to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

hydro556

Reaction score
except its a samsung and samsungs sucks. don't like the ui and the physical build is terrible. and a curved phone is sweet when its against your face how about when you're holding it in your hand?

lastly, to all of you to think that there will be no bugs with the prime- dream on, its not reality- there are going to be bugs just like there are with every phone for the first few months

so while you are either dealing with bugs during the initial months of the prime release or returning the Prime after 2 weeks because of the htc badass 2.3 gigahertz quad core 7 inch screen super phone- I will be enjoying my updated, bugs free -ice cream sandwich droid bionic.... sounds pretty good to me.

LOL. Some of you guys crack me up with the fan-boyism. It is a phone, not your progeny. You didnt create it with tools in your garage. You bought it.

You dont have to defend the phone you as if you are in love with it, only to trade it the very first second you are eligible for upgrade.

If you like your Bionic, awesome, enjoy it. But you dont have to attack others decisions and try and convince them their experience with any other device is going to be terrible, as if that gives you that much more pleasure with your Bionic. You sound defensive about your own device, as if you are trying to convince yourself that yours doesnt suck as opposed to convincing others to buy it. LOL, relax.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The screen gets bigger, not the phone. No capacitive buttons.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
What about the rumor that Verizon is getting a dumb down version of the Nexus Prime. and AT&T and T-mobile versions will be better?

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
I'm holding out for the Droid, that when you snap it into the center console of your ride of choice... Blinks that red moto eye of its, addresses you by name and proceeds to deliver you to your destination all by itself. I'll be ok as is till then :)

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
What about the rumor that Verizon is getting a dumb down version of the Nexus Prime. and AT&T and T-mobile versions will be better?

I think it's possible, since they won't have LTE on theirs, they can improve them in other areas while keeping similar battery life.

LTE is definitely a double edged sword, we want it, but it obviously kills battery life.

I can say that being in the chip industry, I know enough to say I could care less about the difference between 1.2Ghz and 1.5Ghz, it means absolutely nothing.

Even if they use the new chip in the Tmobile/ATT models, it still won't make a real world difference unless all you do is play graphically intense video games.

Last edited:

gthotie5

Reaction score
LOL. Some of you guys crack me up with the fan-boyism. It is a phone, not your progeny. You didnt create it with tools in your garage. You bought it.

You dont have to defend the phone you as if you are in love with it, only to trade it the very first second you are eligible for upgrade.

If you like your Bionic, awesome, enjoy it. But you dont have to attack others decisions and try and convince them their experience with any other device is going to be terrible, as if that gives you that much more pleasure with your Bionic. You sound defensive about your own device, as if you are trying to convince yourself that yours doesnt suck as opposed to convincing others to buy it. LOL, relax.

Lol ppl who bought the bionic are all but hurt
Bionic is a great device, the second best device on the market.
But the prime is just too good and yes there is always gonna be a better device coming out in a few months but the thing is nothing is better than a pure google phone that can be customized to look like ANY other phone out there.
NEXUS phone you just cant beat that.
HD Screen better camera is all the prime has on bionic in terms of hardware but unlocked? Forget about it lol.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Prime will likely "feel" cheap, as Samsung uses plastic for even their top-end phones. Just sayin'... guarantee you'll hear that at some point ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.