Proof Motorola/Verizon does not care about the Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

portermac

Reaction score
For real....we can say Verizon didnt care about its customers by allowing the Thunderbolt to get sold and all the issues it had.

What if no one buys the RAZR or it has very lackluster sales vs. the Bionic, where does that leave Verizon and Moto? We could also be seeing what happened with the Droid 2 and Droid 2 Global. Didnt the Global come out and replace the 2 real fast?

I got my wife the thunderbolt and she hasn't had the first issue with her phone.granted it was after an update when I got it. That tells you right there that all phones will have issues but with an update they can be perfect.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
http://phandroid.com/2011/10/10/nexus-prime-announcement-coming-nov-3rd-says-verizon-inside-source/

M
an im really happy i returned that phone!

not gloating just think if you can return that crap!:icon_eek:

That doesn't mean they don't care about the Bionic. Like article says, Verizon just released it because people basically wanted it. They've invested more in to the RAZR noting they went ahead and bought whatever domain they can get their hands on.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want the prime to come out so the trolls move to that section

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol, you wont get away from trolls on the internet, this is their breeding ground, and DF is a spawning bed lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
10hn6ns.jpg

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Loving that image....i just think that the admins should crack down an start handing out Bans. J/s

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
For real....we can say Verizon didnt care about its customers by allowing the Thunderbolt to get sold and all the issues it had.

What if no one buys the RAZR or it has very lackluster sales vs. the Bionic, where does that leave Verizon and Moto? We could also be seeing what happened with the Droid 2 and Droid 2 Global. Didnt the Global come out and replace the 2 real fast?

Actually the D2 sold at 199 longer than most other phones in this time...notice how long the others drop, usually due to issues...lol Well yup...Edit..That felt nice...lol Peace!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are already stupid threads on this subject. You keep waiting for the perfect phone.

This is the best thing I've read in a while and says a hell of a lot! Love it! So true!! You gotta have an old phone before getting a new one! Lol

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually the D2 sold at 199 longer than most other phones in this time...notice how long the others drop, usually due to issues...lol Well yup...Edit..That felt nice...lol Peace!

It wasn't worth it for D1 customers to upgrade to the D2 just like it wont be worth it for bionic customers to upgrade to the razr

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Would only like to add one more thing...No offense to anyone however...But I can't stand phone bragging or hating as much as the term "Troll" lmao! Maybe I'm just old fashioned?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
It wasn't worth it for D1 customers to upgrade to the D2 just like it wont be worth it for bionic customers to upgrade to the razr

Um...I think that actually the D2 was a great move forward for the D1..many others as well..The only thing that wasn't too cool was the bootloader being locked...in that case I agree..but the D2 is nothing more than a bit faster D1..then again, the D1 WAS built much stronger...

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
http://phandroid.com/2011/10/10/nexus-prime-announcement-coming-nov-3rd-says-verizon-inside-source/

M
an im really happy i returned that phone!

not gloating just think if you can return that crap!:icon_eek:

I wouldnt say Verizon doesnt care. Have you seen the sheer amount of marketing for this thing? I was getting gas the other day and looked up and saw this billboard.. I couldnt help but think, "Wow, that is a big advertisement"
2011-09-28_12-56-30_31.jpg

ALso I swear I see 1000 Bionic ads everytime I watch football on sunday and mondays. During the Lions game, there was a touchdown and right there prominently on the advertisment banners was a giant "Droid BIONIC" advert.

I dont see how Verizon doesnt care about the Bionic when it's the main device that they're pushing EVERYWHERE.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Yea the advertising....if they really didnt care they wouldnt invest so much into the marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.