"Official"? Bionic battery life thread

Schoeney

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. 4 mos with the extended battery and still happy.

wooddale

Reaction score
You know its so hard to determine ussage thay10 said he gets 4 hrs heavy usage I can believe that because I have done it myself. I have the extended battery also and I can run that sucker down in 8 hrs if I get rockin. Guess what Im trying to say its not the battery its how you use it that determines how long it lasts. Thanks

NorthGuard

Reaction score
So i just got my extended battery today and when I installed it, it had a 75% charge. I charged it up to 100, but I was wondering if I need to calibrate it as well...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
So i just got my extended battery today and when I installed it, it had a 75% charge. I charged it up to 100, but I was wondering if I need to calibrate it as well...

I read an article that said calibrating your battery is useless I never did mine like I said If I really really push it I could wear it down in 8 hrs I use about 10GB of data a month. My extended battery lasts me all day and I am in 4g area. Its all about how you use it. Your extended battery no matter how you use it is gonna last almost twice as long

NorthGuard

Reaction score
I got 13 hours of usage on my new extended battery yesterday. This was my first full day with it, and would consider my usage very heavy. I was also on 4g majority of the day. Couldn't be more pleased.

wooddale

Reaction score
I got 13 hours of usage on my new extended battery yesterday. This was my first full day with it, and would consider my usage very heavy. I was also on 4g majority of the day. Couldn't be more pleased.

Thats about wright I get sometimes even more depends on how you use it. Iuse about 10 GB of data a month

bk1242

Reaction score

The only bad thing about the extended battery is that it takes so much longer to charge. Often times when I unplug it expecting to be full its only at 70%. I would charge it at night while I sleep but isn't it bad to leave it plugged in after its fully charged?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only bad thing about the extended battery is that it takes so much longer to charge. I would charge it at night while I sleep but isn't it bad to leave it plugged in after its fully charged?

No, it doesn't hurt it at all.

bk1242

Reaction score
Really? I had always heard otherwise. But thanks, that's good news

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

The only bad thing about the extended battery is that it takes so much longer to charge. Often times when I unplug it expecting to be full its only at 70%. I would charge it at night while I sleep but isn't it bad to leave it plugged in after its fully charged?

Nope. The charging circuitry will interrupt the charging cycle once the battery reaches full charge and then will maintain the charge level with short topping off cycles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Memp2Atl85

Reaction score
Can't put it down to get an accurate reading

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

msengul

Reaction score
How do i post a pic on here?