"Official"? Bionic battery life thread

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do i post a pic on here?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Make your post from a PC rather than from your phone. There's more options.

And yes, I can see the irony of sending this from my phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

cokey

Reaction score
At what temps will the battery mess up? When on youtube was at 41°c from 33 watching a 13 min vid min brightness.

7:20 IM AT 38%. Ext battery. With browser at 50%.. I use this thing all day. Mostly on 4g but will leave it at 3 unless watching vids which I do a lot. Will root soon..

wooddale

Reaction score
At what temps will the battery mess up? When on youtube was at 41°c from 33 watching a 13 min vid min brightness.

7:20 IM AT 38%. Ext battery. With browser at 50%.. I use this thing all day. Mostly on 4g but will leave it at 3 unless watching vids which I do a lot. Will root soon..
Rooted on EclipseI m on a network extender in Wi when not on extender3g everywhere else texts answer emails phone calls back home in Il I average 10 GB a month I m on extended battery 81/2 hrs 70%

Klaista2k

Reaction score
So if I get the Bionic how's the battery life?

Will I need to get an extended battery or no?

NorthGuard

Reaction score
Yesterday I was going on 16.5 hours of moderate-heavy usage and was only at 30%.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score
Yesterday I was going on 16.5 hours of moderate-heavy usage and was only at 30%.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Im rooted and romed and I get as much as I want out of battery unlike my other phone which I am on now Gnex if you look wrong at it it goes down a couple percent. It does satisfy my Flash habbit though lol.

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Im running Kinetx. Went camping last weekend and took my phone off the charger on Friday. Used mobile hot stop and went onto facebook every now and then and it lasted till sunday with 23% battery life left on a regular battery

wooddale

Reaction score
Im running Kinetx. Went camping last weekend and took my phone off the charger on Friday. Used mobile hot stop and went onto facebook every now and then and it lasted till sunday with 23% battery life left on a regular battery
Yeah but how much did you really use your phone just having it turned dont count lol

wooddale

Reaction score
Ive had mine off the charger for about 3 hours of heavy use. Virtually been playing with it non stop mostly on wifi but some 4g and I used the navigation for about 10 minutes and I'm at 70%
ht1.jpg
jh88.jpg
test.jpg
dh.jpg
pad.jpg

Eclipse rocks for battery life Ive been on almost every rom out for the Bionic and Eclipse wins hands down.

Sevron

Reaction score
I really don't know. I basically never charge my phone unless it's for 10mins with it being almost dead. I'll charge it fully before I leave for a trip (trip is about 4 hours away) and see what I get on it from navigation and pandora streaming the whole way. God I hope I don't have overheat issues like the revolution did =/.

But as it sits right now, the battery screen says:

61% Discharging - 9h 59m 53s on battery

So does that mean I have 9h left on the battery or what?