"Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

JCthrills

Reaction score
After reading a few pages of this thread I decided to dl beautiful widgets. It's been stuck on authorizing for a few hours now. This is the first app I've paid for. I don't want to try & start over & get charged twice. any pointers?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
After reading a few pages of this thread I decided to dl beautiful widgets. It's been stuck on authorizing for a few hours now. This is the first app I've paid for. I don't want to try & start over & get charged twice. any pointers?

Have you recieved an e-mail to your phone's gmail account of the receipt?If not check your gmail account online for it. If it is not there doubt it happened.

pudah

Reaction score
I think it would be cool for the rain drops that show up on the widget to be more dense or at least more of it. It looks really cool on the naked skin, and would look even better if it's raining out and I look at my droid and it's got "rain" on it. It would be cool if it had fog/ice/snow/etc. on it as well.

brendanmurphy

Reaction score
I think it would be cool for the rain drops that show up on the widget to be more dense or at least more of it. It looks really cool on the naked skin, and would look even better if it's raining out and I look at my droid and it's got "rain" on it. It would be cool if it had fog/ice/snow/etc. on it as well.

Htc sense on windows mobile does that. Im sure htc would have a fit.....

pudah

Reaction score

Htc sense on windows mobile does that. Im sure htc would have a fit.....

Oh... if I could just get that widget of the Sense UI, and not the whole UI.

Gmasher

Reaction score
Ive tried to download Beautiful Widget twice now, and both times I get an error messege. "Attention: A server error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen" Any one else have this error? Any Suggestions?

HarshReality

Reaction score
No disrespect to the author but I have the 'discontinued' widgets and would like to know how I can 'prune' it so it only adds the home screen.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
You mean so you don't see "Beautiful Wifi", "Beautiful GPS", etc in your widget list? You only want to see "Beautiful Home" and "Beautiful Smaller Home"? Don't think thats possible without the developer changing his code somehow.

HarshReality

Reaction score
You mean so you don't see "Beautiful Wifi", "Beautiful GPS", etc in your widget list? You only want to see "Beautiful Home" and "Beautiful Smaller Home"? Don't think thats possible without the developer changing his code somehow.

Correct.. and I was afraid of that.

spy890

Reaction score
I've always liked the look of the Sense skins but didn't like how much of the background they covered up, so I made a modified version of one of the Sense skins posted here. If anybody is interested I can post the files.

For now I'm calling it SenseUINaked

you isolated the flip part. post a link to the files here please

Here you go.

Just wanted to thank you for this skin, my favorite one definitely.

chris420o

Reaction score
can we get a redglass to match beautifulglass and blue glas pleaseeee

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Anyone know what the latest update did?

2.92 - 1st April 2010
- Added some Geolocation options, they are experimentals
- Spanish date should not overlap the temporatures anymore
- Celsius setting unchecked by default
- Some Japanese cities are now supported but not all works, and most of them does not have H/L for the current day