"Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

RedBull

Reaction score
Baniels

Baniels...if you're still out there...would there be a chance of doing one of your naked glows like the Red one...maybe doing it in a bright gold? Kinda 24k looking? Had Matth3w on these forums make up an awesome set of icons that I have on the phone, and would like to complete the theme.

Or if anyone else can make that? I'm waiting on my copy of CS4 from a friend...I just might be able to start doing some of this stuff myself!

baniels

Reaction score
I can do that. Perhaps today.

Anyone looking for a Photoshop alternative should check out Gimp.

I prefer PS cause I know it, but I've played around with Gimp and, for a free program, it is quite powerful.

nikkix

Reaction score
i realllly dont want to look through this whole thread,does anyone have the HTC theme zip? the one that was taken down or close to it. there are one or two in the download gallery that look similar but not quite. ive also seen a transparent version. ive looked through probably 10 pages of this thread and idk what else to search besides "htc" which is too short. thanks if anyone knows

shademar

Reaction score
By request, RedGlass:
CAP201003220017.jpg

Lemme know if you want me to tweak anything, ect.

@ Evilolive; I'm rooted and running a dark smoke themed rom which has the dark, semi-transparent notification window. There are various ways to tweak it if you're rooted, I think, and a few ways to hide it even if you're not.

brendanmurphy

Reaction score
Just a couple of random compliments:

1. BW is absolutely my favorite addon. Currently running the Charcoal HTC Sense skin and OMG do I love it.

2. The skins I've seen are nothing short of awesome. You guys have a real talent.

Your running my skin :) Glad you like it

mothy

Reaction score
is it possible to make a skin with no clock? I have the clock in the upper right and would love to just se the Date and Weather. Is this possible?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
No (well kinda), there's no way to change what info is shown, all that we can do is skin the clock and background. We can't skin/change the other text or remove any info. Unless you just put in blank images for the numbers, but there would still be a big blank spot there, you couldn't rearrange the other info to fill the gap.

mothy

Reaction score
No (well kinda), there's no way to change what info is shown, all that we can do is skin the clock and background. We can't skin/change the other text or remove any info. Unless you just put in blank images for the numbers, but there would still be a big blank spot there, you couldn't rearrange the other info to fill the gap.

Thats cool I just want a clean look. It worked just fine.

Thanks

rocka32

Reaction score
can someone please post a url or download link for the HTC sense UI skin? please

RedBull

Reaction score
Baniels...if you're still out there...would there be a chance of doing one of your naked glows like the Red one...maybe doing it in a bright gold? Kinda 24k looking? Had Matth3w on these forums make up an awesome set of icons that I have on the phone, and would like to complete the theme.

Or if anyone else can make that? I'm waiting on my copy of CS4 from a friend...I just might be able to start doing some of this stuff myself!

Any luck on the 24k gold skin, Baniels? :hail:

rocka32

Reaction score
can someone please post a url or download link for the HTC sense UI skin?