tappin and a talkin

OP
N

Nblufire12

Reaction score
The skins are located on the SD card in data/beautifulwidgets/skins

tappin and a talkin

It's not there though!!!

I put the skins from droid-life in there and they arent showing up in the clock or weather skins

i even downloaded one from the app and its not showing up anywhere on the SD card

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you download the curved collection zip file open the zip file and you will see ten files

Select the one you want and move it to /data/beautifulwidgets/skins on your SD card.

Open BW an select the file you added save and apply

Hope this is helpful.

Mike

OP
N

Nblufire12

Reaction score
When you download the curved collection zip file open the zip file and you will see ten files

Select the one you want and move it to /data/beautifulwidgets/skins on your SD card.

Open BW an select the file you added save and apply

Hope this is helpful.

Mike

This is where I'm at:

snap20110127_223550-1.jpg

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK now tap the weather in BW and tap menu, tap weather skins and the black and white should be there for you to select save and apply

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
hey there,

I am using Beautiful Widgets and I'm trying to install these:

Download: Curved Collection Beautiful Widgets Skins for Liberty and Gingerbread ROMs - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

I'm having trouble finding the skins i extracted in Beautiful Widgets.

Any help is awesome,

thanks

I downloaded the zip file, unzipped it and then put the 10 skins into the data/beautiful widgets/skins folder on my phone's SD card. I then went to beautiful widgets in the app drawer, and checked to see. All 10 were there and available. Nice collection, BTW.

-Mike

Last edited:
OP
N

Nblufire12

Reaction score
hey there,

Download: Curved Collection Beautiful Widgets Skins for Liberty and Gingerbread ROMs - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Any help is awesome,

thanks

I downloaded the zip file, unzipped it and then put the 10 skins into the data/beautiful widgets/skins folder on my phone's SD card. I then went to beautiful widgets in the app drawer, and checked to see. All 10 were there and available. Nice collection, BTW.

-Mike

is there a space in beautiful widgets folder?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
hey there,

Any help is awesome,

thanks

-Mike

is there a space in beautiful widgets folder?

I'm not sure I understand your question, exactly. Are you talking about the *name* beautiful widgets? If you go to the SD card, either by USB connection, or using a file manager like Root Explorer, you'll see a folder called Data, click on it and it opens, inside there's a folder called Beautiful Widgets. I don't recall if there's a space in that name or not, but there should be no mistaking it. click on that folder and it opens to show several folders (we're talking folders inside folders, here) choose the one that says Skins and inside there are all of the skins you've downloaded from BW online or added manually. THAT is where you should find the skin you're looking for. If you see it there - in that file - then it should be available to install as your custom skin.

Try that, and if you're still having problems come back and tell us. We'll get you set up, no worries. :)

-Mike

OP
N

Nblufire12

Reaction score
But you saw my screenshot... I have the exact same thing

OP
N

Nblufire12

Reaction score
Oh god. I'm not even on my SDCard. I'm on the root/data/beautifulwidgets

lol! lemme try this over again....