No connection

jduke1980

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem.
Woke up this morning and no internet.
Did a battery pull and all that...

rp683

Reaction score
Everything is fine here in RI.. No issues.

jduke1980

Reaction score
I just got off the phone w/ verizon... I was on hold when I posted the other message... Anyway, it is a nationwide problem and they are working on it, that's all she could tell me...

GRey1

Reaction score
Cleveland, OH here and I haven't had Internet or Email access all morning (4:30 am EST when I woke up). How sad that this could happen, how pathetic that Verizon doesn't post something up on their site.

mrredskin

Reaction score
Issues in Southeast TN, too. I've got email but no internet. Can't get a couple of updates that i received a notification for, either.

mine started going haywire last night when i saw the red light come on for battery. apparently the Alice app (and maybe one more??) turned on my GPS and kept it on. now i've got the same issues as most everyone else this morning

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
looks like data is down here in central Florida also......Time to light the phone lines up I guess

PsychoDroid

Reaction score
Also in Georgia here. Realized it was a problem this morning when I tried to check the weather. Hopefully, it is on the mend since some people are saying they are getting theirs back now.

eodguy2

Reaction score
Same here. East central Il. Lasted for about an hour, guessing verizons network had hiccup??????

skagmire

Reaction score
No 3G in North West Pittsburgh, PA. Stock and unrooted but I did force the 2.0.1 update. The last Apps that I installed/updated were Smart Keyboard Pro and Battery Left.

Javiggan69

Reaction score
seems to be an outage. My wife and I have the same problem. Its been a while that Verizon has had an outage.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Rooted with Droid Mod. No problems at all here in south-central Michigan. Full bars 3G, same as always. Tested the connection and it was fine. :)

QiG

Reaction score
In Cleveland, phone is stock and data is out. I actually had to get up and out of bed to do my morning web browsing, BOOOOOO

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been on hold with Verizon for over 30 minutes on this issue. Experiencing now data here int the N.E. Ohio area. This seems to be a biggie..