No connection

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been on hold with Verizon for over 30 minutes on this issue. Experiencing now data here int the N.E. Ohio area. This seems to be a biggie. Got rep on phone now: Verizon says they are having issues (specially in Ohio) and they have centralized the location of the issue however it may be another 2-6 hour (translation: The Don't Know) as to when it will be fixed. Hold time was a good 30 minutes before I spoke with a representative.

She recommended periodically trying *228 option 2 to see if service has recovered.

CatsTide

Reaction score
thank goodness....rebooted twice....*228....beads of sweat started popping up...found this thread...
out in bama as well

G_Neo

Reaction score
Im stock in Columbus GA, no 3G here either. I just hit up Google and there are no news stories related to this. I listen to Pandora on real low at nights while Im sleeping and I noticed when I woke up that Mozart had fallen silent. Hmmm....

REARless

Reaction score
Another no data in Pittsburgh area. North Hills at home or South Hills at work.
DroidMod 1.0

Takami826

Reaction score
thanks, good to know it's not my beloved droid!!! but still my mental health diversionary tactics are going to be jacked up and send me into twitches... *sigh* I was stuck on hold with them then had to go cuz of a work meeting so I appreciate those sharing info as they can

not sure if this link will work but it's on Verizon's support forum, people there are posting the same thing, that it's a verizon issue and no eta of fix

http://community.vzw.com/t5/Android-Devices/No-3g-Network/td-p/166705/page/2

Tegamal

Reaction score
Indiana, PA, about one hour east of Pittsburgh.

No issues whatsoever.

EDIT: running Droidmod 1.0

asmodai650

Reaction score
No data in middle TN either. Stock droid, just bought last weekend, thought I was going to have to take it back!! Co-workers blackberry is also out. Guess it's back to the old PC for now......

G_Neo

Reaction score
Im stock in Columbus GA, no 3G here either. I just hit up Google and there are no news stories related to this. I listen to Pandora on real low at nights while Im sleeping and I noticed when I woke up that Mozart had fallen silent. Hmmm....

Here's what's on Google about it: verizon 3g - Google Search

Wow. Google FAIL for me! :icon_evil:

I DID see something from last year like this, a large number of states reported 3G outages....Thanks fireshaper.