[ROM] [NIGHTLY] UNOFFICIAL CM9/ICS For Droid 4 For MotoICS Leak

ntengineer

Reaction score
I am pleased with the progress of CM9. I switched back to CM9 because it works with Flash, and most other things.

There are two things that I'm wondering about:

1. When is the WiFi going to be fixed

2. Is there ever going to be HDMI support?

Thanks!

For wifi, mine seems to be working fine. I'm on the 07/23 build that was posted earlier on this page. What are your symptoms?

I don't know about the HDMI... I don't have any desire to connect via HDMI... sorry :)

mystik1

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with the latest ROM? I had been using a version from June until a couple days ago when wifi would not connect anymore. So, I went to grab the latest ROM (after formatting and wiping cache), but it gets stuck on reboot.

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
i'm gonna install the 7/25 nightlie, but as far as i kno. the only thing that was annoying was that the keyboard stayed lit when it's closed. do i don't know if thats been addressed.

ntengineer

Reaction score
Calendar Bug?

I noticed something today that was strange. I removed two items off my calendar on my phone, and they went away, but came back when the phone synced with Google. Has anybody else experienced that problem?

I'm on the 07/23 build.

kenji91

Reaction score
i'm gonna install the 7/25 nightlie, but as far as i kno. the only thing that was annoying was that the keyboard stayed lit when it's closed. do i don't know if thats been addressed.

It has not been fixed.

supershot666

Reaction score
I have noticed a bug with texting. While writing out a text message the little blinking cursor that indicates where I am typing will disappear. This is a minor inconvenience when you try to go back to edit things in your text as you have no idea where the cursor is.

kenji91

Reaction score
I have noticed a bug with texting. While writing out a text message the little blinking cursor that indicates where I am typing will disappear. This is a minor inconvenience when you try to go back to edit things in your text as you have no idea where the cursor is.

This doesn't happen on mine. I've tried it in Handcent and the default Messaging app.

Cstryon

Reaction score
I get that occasionally. But not all the time. I'm not sure what it is.

Does anyone else have a problem with vibrate? It occasionally doesn't work. But as I'm typing this, I got a text and it worked. I'm on 07/23

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
mystik1 said:
Look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Hmm, didn't flash right away like I wanted to. But I flashed the 7/25 nightly this morning. Flashed like it should, but once it got passer the "M" logo...nada! Just a blank screen

sent frm my Rooted DROID4 on ICS

ntengineer

Reaction score
Vibrating

I get that occasionally. But not all the time. I'm not sure what it is.

Does anyone else have a problem with vibrate? It occasionally doesn't work. But as I'm typing this, I got a text and it worked. I'm on 07/23

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

I have the same problem, also on the 07/23 build. I couldn't get the SMS/MMS vibrating to work. I went back to using my old app that I use to use all the time called "Smart Vibrator" and it works like a charm!

Bret

ntengineer

Reaction score
Android OS Excessive Battery Drain

So I took my phone off the charger about 6 hours ago. It was at 100%. Its now down to 47%. When I look at the battery usage, "Android OS" has used 50% of the battery drain. It has a wake of about 10 minutes, and a CPU usage of about 30 minutes. I don't know why it would be doing this.

I've looked at BetterBatteryStats and looked at all the stats I could, but I can't figure out what is doing it.

Any tips?

Anybody else with the same problem?