[ROM] [NIGHTLY] UNOFFICIAL CM9/ICS For Droid 4 For MotoICS Leak

kenji91

Reaction score
Flashed the 07/18 nightly...

Off the boot, noticed that Play Store errors out, Gmail(Google isn't in the Accounts n sync) so anything link with my Gmail errors out

I had the same issue. I was about to flash back to 7/13 but instead, I flashed gapps again and everything worked fine. You just need to re-create your Google account sync and you'll get all your contacts, etc, back, including the Play Store.

I was alarmed at first because I thought I had lost all my contacts. Crisis averted!

Just flash the 4/29 gapps. You can find it here: Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

Moore2877

Reaction score
kenji91 said:
I had the same issue. I was about to flash back to 7/13 but instead, I flashed gapps again and everything worked fine. You just need to re-create your Google account sync and you'll get all your contacts, etc, back, including the Play Store.

I was alarmed at first because I thought I had lost all my contacts. Crisis averted!

Just flash the 4/29 gapps. You can find it here: Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

I flashed the newer version of gapps and it worked perfectly the first time.

Keyboard backlight is still on though when using auto brightness :(

kenji91

Reaction score
I flashed the newer version of gapps and it worked perfectly the first time.
Keyboard backlight is still on though when using auto brightness :(

There's a newer version of gapps? I thought 4/29 was the latest for ICS?

Moore2877

Reaction score
kenji91 said:
There's a newer version of gapps? I thought 4/29 was the latest for ICS?

The version I have is 6/17 I believe I retrieved them from a rzr forum, I don't remember.

kenji91

Reaction score
The version I have is 6/17 I believe I retrieved them from a rzr forum, I don't remember.

How is it different from the 4/29 one?

According to Google Apps - RootzWiki, 4/29 is the latest one available for ICS.

Edit - looks like a JB one was released 7/17. Do you think that will work with ICS?

Last edited:

Moore2877

Reaction score
kenji91 said:
How is it different from the 4/29 one?

According to Google Apps - RootzWiki, 4/29 is the latest one available for ICS.

Edit - looks like a JB one was released 7/17. Do you think that will work with ICS?

I do not know what the differences are I'm guessing bug fixes. Again I have 6/17 not 7/17. If no one can find a download for them ill put them up somewhere after work.

kenji91

Reaction score
Anyone notice that the latest nightlies lose data more than earlier ones? 7/20 and 7/21 seem to do it a lot more than 7/13.

supershot666

Reaction score
got ICS and the 7/24 nightly on my phone. everything works great so far! Thanks for all the work hash code!

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
supershot666 said:
got ICS and the 7/24 nightly on my phone. everything works great so far! Thanks for all the work hash code!

Does the keyboard black light still an issue, light stays on when the keyboard is shut...

sent frm my Rooted DROID4 on ICS