NexusOne Cancelled for Verizon

Ataranine

Reaction score
who would want a nexus over an incredible?

doesnt even make sense...
Not everyone likes that battery killer known as Sense and Rosie on their phone. I want a Nexus over an (Un)Incredible. Do you have a problem with it?

Did Sense steal your lunch money and trip you on the playground? :icon_eek:

Good Lord, man, it's just a phone interface. Chill out.
It was a simple question. I'd LOVE to know if someone else has a problem with what device I , ME, MYSELF, prefer.

Aluminum21

Reaction score
Major failure. That piece of crap is nothing like the Nexus. I'd take the Nexus over that garbage phone any day.
Guess I have to stick with my Droid.

LOL, thanks for the contribution

but seriously, this is a very smart move, the incredible is basically a souped up Nexus One without the bugs from all the reviews I have read. the N1 would have done terribly had to had to compete with the both Droids

Aluminum21

Reaction score
Not everyone likes that battery killer known as Sense and Rosie on their phone. I want a Nexus over an (Un)Incredible. Do you have a problem with it?

It was a simple question. I'd LOVE to know if someone else has a problem with what device I , ME, MYSELF, prefer.

Ok your blowups over the Sense interface are now hysterical, but I'm not sure if your joking or serious lol

jpoutre

Reaction score

Ok your blowups over the Sense interface are now hysterical, but I'm not sure if your joking or serious lol

LOL, no kidding. My god, don't like an interface and you would think that it shot his/her dog or something. My god.

Alex K.

Reaction score
At least that gives us a perfect reason to go out and mod the living hell out of the incredible, considering the N1 is a new version of a Dev phone, and was meant to be modded.

So yeah, lets attack the incredible (which I would love if it didn't have its ugly battery cover) with full modding force!

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

LOL, no kidding. My god, don't like an interface and you would think that it shot his/her dog or something. My god.

He is going off the deep end and getting personal about a phones UI. This usually means a bad childhood or he is just a child thinking hes hard behind a keyboard. Ignore him and he will go away.

Ataranine

Reaction score

He is going off the deep end and getting personal about a phones UI. This usually means a bad childhood or he is just a child thinking hes hard behind a keyboard. Ignore him and he will go away.
Wow I've been letting you guys sit here and obsess over this all day. I'm so honored that you're putting so much time and effort into evaluating my childhood.
Good job.

srt4mn

Reaction score
Incredible > Nexus One

Can't wait for mine to be here Wednesday!

Aluminum21

Reaction score

Wow I've been letting you guys sit here and obsess over this all day. I'm so honored that you're putting so much time and effort into evaluating my childhood.
Good job.

It's not obsession, its more like a laugh at how personally cell phone user interfaces affect you

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Seems this topic has fallen into the burning ring of n00bflame. Might be time to close this thread... :icon_rolleyes:

wmnomore

Reaction score
I was also waiting for the nexus one and WILL NOT purchase the incredible. i am waiting for google to release a sprint/verizon nexus one. it will happen. when the storm of the incredible dies.
everyone keeps saying the incredible has all kinds of improvements over the nexus. did anyone happen to think that they will revise and fix the issues?
-new touchscreen
-3G issues should be fixed by being on verizon's network alone
-touch buttons fixed
-screen sealed to prevent dust from entering

tell me it wouldn't compare to the incredible then......
it's all a matter of preference, i am just stating mine and hoping this isn't over quite yet.
thanks. and you sense lovers, i see where you're coming from. i just prefer vanilla.