Droid Incredible and Nexus one Sold Out!

Riddick

Reaction score
Picked mine up this morning, swapped out SD card from droid into the incredible, and wow! I love this phone, looks good, feels good, call quality great! I went from iPhone 3gs to droid to incredible, and each was a step up from the prior. The incredible with the biggest gap in quality over the others.

You mean the smallest gap.

itzkr0me

Reaction score
FYI, i just placed an order through VZW and will have the incredible by Monday morning...

bje1982

Reaction score
interesting... i wonder how the in-store stock is doing

I work for Verizon got 10 yesterday sold out in 3 hours wow... and by the way i have a rooted droid running 1.1ghz overclocked and had them side by side and the Incredible is def allllot faster.. Hope im not throwing fuel in the fire hahaha

bje1982

Reaction score
Ill trade my 1 month old Droid for someones upgrade if anyones interested PM me

slinky

Reaction score
Ditto on the hardware keyboard - will never go for one that is purely virtual.

That said, the Moto Droid on 2.1 is much slower than it should be. Today when I tried to update from the market, it took so long (over thirty seconds) just to show the 6 apps which had updates that my screen turned off. It keeps getting slower and more reboots. I wish there was an easier way to wipe and reload from a full backup. Drives me crazy.

moselbee

Reaction score
aNYONE who has upgraded to the incredible want to get rid of there moto droid?

zachcr250

Reaction score
I have a Motorola docking station, a extra battry, five cases, and a car mount (the one with case). And of course a new Droid that Verizon sent me on 4-29-10 and I haunt used yet. I was hoping to get 200.00 for all of it... What do you guys think?

moselbee

Reaction score
Sold....

I have a Motorola docking station, a extra battry, five cases, and a car mount (the one with case). And of course a new Droid that Verizon sent me on 4-29-10 and I haunt used yet. I was hoping to get 200.00 for all of it... What do you guys think?

I will take the above for ur 200 right now, i have cash and can do immediatly...dancedroid

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
The market has been much slower since 2.1 came out. I don't know what the problem is but I used to be able to download a bunch of apps all at once quickly an now it takes forever.

The rest of the phone is fast enough for my needs.

Ditto on the hardware keyboard - will never go for one that is purely virtual.

That said, the Moto Droid on 2.1 is much slower than it should be. Today when I tried to update from the market, it took so long (over thirty seconds) just to show the 6 apps which had updates that my screen turned off. It keeps getting slower and more reboots. I wish there was an easier way to wipe and reload from a full backup. Drives me crazy.