Verizon Nexus S coming in Feb 2011?

l1f35ux

Reaction score
Hopefully, it's a pure Google experience like the nexus s. So tempted to jump on nexus s.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Jester6x

Reaction score
If this device is this one I may be getting this one. It will be running then Orion

Samsung SCH-i510 (Stealth V) to feature 4.3" Super AMOLED display, 8MP camera - Phone Arena

CK, I am no chip expert, what is the dual-core Orion compared to the Tegra 2?
It will be the Tegra 2's toughest competitor

It has the same CPU architecture as Tegra 2 but it MAY have a slight edge in the graphics department. I mentioned slight. That remains to be seen. Nontheless it is going to be a phenomenal processor just as the Tegra 2 will be.

edit: In other words you can't go wrong if you choose a Dual-Core Orion over the Tegra 2 based phones : )

O man, I love to have choices, but I would rather have one be hands down the winner! lol

Thanks for the info

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I understand that the nexus S will, if it lands on verizon, will hav LTE but that is not my gripe I am saying I much would rather have a dual core device over anything else by that time. I just think and is my opinion that why buy a single core device when tegrA 2 are out and about. Its just my opinion but I think most of us would think this nexus is not worth it just because the ui is google. Just my opinion tho

I totally agree. For the folks that dont know it might not matter, but for us that do know....why when better technological advances are out?

Dual core is supposed to be better with battery life than single core. That alone should steer ppl to dual cores.