1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Incredible and Nexus one Sold Out!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by RinTinTigger, Apr 29, 2010.

1. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Hey all,

the HTC Droid Incredible was sold out today after Verizon Wireless launched it for 2 hrs. Also the Google Nexus One in the UK was sold out shortley after being launched. Official WEbsites confirm, that it is back again on 4th of may

[​IMG]

via
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  2. wuyanks

wuyanks DF News Team Premium Member

interesting... i wonder how the in-store stock is doing
  3. bd1212

bd1212 New Member

Amazing! I wish I could have both the Incredible and the Droid.

Also, first!
  4. bd1212

bd1212 New Member

EDIT: Wuyanks beat me by a split second. D:
  5. wuyanks

wuyanks DF News Team Premium Member

Called up my 2 of my local VZW stores...

neither have Incredibles sold out "yet", but they can't say how many they have left in stock. they're not "allowed" to say, believe it or not..

they also do not have the TV-Out cable in stock. they didn't receive any today.

this is in Staten Island, NY
  6. zachcr250

zachcr250 New Member

i just bought 1 in vegas at the galleria mall .at a little kiosk and it was the first 1 they sold all day at 3 pm .i have never been happier i'm kinda pissed off that this phone could be so much better it faster smoother i have never seen or been happier with a different device
  7. R24D24

R24D24 New Member

Picked mine up this morning, swapped out SD card from droid into the incredible, and wow! I love this phone, looks good, feels good, call quality great! I went from iPhone 3gs to droid to incredible, and each was a step up from the prior. The incredible with the biggest gap in quality over the others.
  8. zachcr250

zachcr250 New Member

i just watched the iron man 2 trailer on youtube in high quality and it didn't stop once.....
  9. p1ngputts

p1ngputts New Member

I wish I waited the extra three months to get this phone. Played with it in the store today. Blazing fast, 7 screens, light, amazing.
  10. srh702

srh702 New Member

Got my incredible on Tues. I love the phone now don't get me wrong I thought the moto droid was amazing, but now my wife does. super fast super smooth nice in you pocket and good design! I'm glad I used her upgrade to get this Phone!
  11. Malvado

Malvado DF News Team/Mod Premium Member

will verizon let me trade in my droid for the incredible if its been past 30days?
  12. huskur

huskur New Member

That would be a "no".
  13. Freezerbrn

Freezerbrn New Member

I got my Droid Incredible today. Coming from a rooted droid CM OC'd @900 Mhz I have to say... I really like the DI. I was getting it for the wife but it's mine now lol. now I gotta go back to VZW and get her one. She's gettign off the crack berry for the Droid Incred.
  14. supremekizzle

supremekizzle New Member

Although I am very happy for all the people with the latest and greatest in android technology IMHO I cannot see myself sacrificing the physical keyboard. Don't get me wrong I would love to own the incredible....if it had a keyboard. Even though I own an outdated phone (Droid) I can only look forward to the release of Droid numeral dos with a keyboard. I know I put a lot of emphasis on the keyboard, but then again, I get a Game Gripper in two days!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
  15. rockiezz

rockiezz New Member

Got Mine!

Man I just made it! Two more days and I would of hit the 30 day mark with my Moto Droid. This HTC is the BOMB! I was just learning the Moto and now I get to learn the Incredible! I'll be on the boards with questions. Happy as a Lark.
  16. cuskit

cuskit New Member

My local VZW store has plenty in stock, the sold very few today. I recall the same hype with the Droid on Nov 6 - stories rampant about "sold out", yet they were readily available at many stores.

Question - those using the upgrade available for their spouses - are you required to buy the data package with this as with the Moto Droid? mike
  17. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Hmm, no editing.

The reason I asked was to see if I could give my wife the Droid (she doesn't use data) and keep only one data package for the Incredible for myself. No? Yes? mike
  18. higabyte

higabyte New Member

How is the battery life on the Droid Incredible compared to the Eris? I have two major complaints about the Eris, the first is the battery life. I run mine literally dead after playing on it for a couple hours. The second complaint is the overall laginess, especially within the phone portion, ie. making calls, etc.

I'm tempted to go for the Incredible, but looking at the specificaitons, it doesn't look like there's much of an improvement on battery life and looks like it uses the same battery as the Eris.
  19. JonKyu

JonKyu New Member

I really think she would need a data package as well not entirely sure though.
  20. cuskit

cuskit New Member

That's what I'm afraid of. I just don't want to be forced into paying another $30.00 per month for something that won't get used at all! :( mikey