New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a huge bill when I switched to this plan, seems like they just added unlimited internet to all the lines. I told them to start it in my next bill cycle that started on the 7th of this month. WTH!?

About 2 pages back I spoke about this. What they do is they refund your previous months bill, then charge you for last months bill at the new rate and the following months.

The refunded bill should make a credit. If not, take a look and make sure that when the charged you for data and text at the new rate for the previous month. If not, call customer service and get a credit.

gavinsnana

Reaction score
No I did not have to upgrade their phones to smart phones. And I posted earlier in the thread when I first got the promotion I did not even put the unlimited data on my husbands phone. Then when he was eligible for an upgrade on 12/26 he got the Incredible. We activated it then I called Verizon and asked if I could get the unlimited data promotion on his line also. CSR did it & I have checked all my lines and we have the data plan at $29.99 then a line or two down it says TALK & TEXT PLUS DATA $20 DISC.

Cpipkins

Reaction score
I called the number on the poster today at 5pm central time and asked the nice lady if she could review my bill to see if I could save money. She said she would be happy to - I then mentioned the promo by name and asked if I qualify. She said I did and signed me up. I have 2 smart phones, 1400 min unlimited data/text and have been paying $179 plus tax. She removed $40 per month from my current bill. It isn't too late to get this for yourself, unless they canceled it after I called today.

N4UPD

Reaction score
I called about an hour ago and talked to a nice lady and she signed me right up for the new plan. She even went over my current bill and went through what I had and changed it to the new plan and my billing period strts on the 9th and she started it back on the 9th like I had the plan the whole billing period and she new what phones I had 2 smart and 2 dumb and asked if I would like to add another line whilr I was on the phone. It adds 1 yr to your contract but does not effect your new every 2 phone upgrade.

egarciadesigns

Reaction score
Just called a few minutes ago and got the switched over to the promo. First thing i said was "I'm interested in the Talk and Text Plus Data Promo" he then pulled up my account confirmed that i wanted the 1400 minute plan and then took a few minutes and i was done. dancedroid

VilleMatic

Reaction score
Sounds like a great Promotion Deal! To bad I'm on a Discounted deal with verizon already =(. $35 a month for two Alias 2 phones.

N4UPD

Reaction score
The single line plan has 450 minutes voice unlimited texts and unlimited data. and the Family share plan has 1400 minutes with unlimited text and data but you also get the friends and family with the family share plan.

timrock

Reaction score
when you change your plan, does that automatically sign you up for a new 2 year contract?

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
No. With this promotion all you have to do is extend your contract to a year. If you have more than a year left on your contract then it doesn't affect it at all.

McBain01

Reaction score
I got a huge bill when I switched to this plan, seems like they just added unlimited internet to all the lines. I told them to start it in my next bill cycle that started on the 7th of this month. WTH!?

My first bill was huge too. If you look close it has a 'month in advance' charge which is what really inflated it. I confirmed that my next bill will be back to normal (she even ran the correct bill totals for me). After taking out that charge and doing the math on the rest it was in line with the correct savings. Guess ill find out next billing for sure though

Reaction score
I just signed up for this today and it saved me $60 a month!!! That absolutely ROCKS!!! Thanks for posting the link!!!

rhinoman585

Reaction score
How did you get the promotion!!!????

And on a related note. I sent my Droid 1 in on warranty and they sent me a new droid 2, and a coworker sent an eris in on warranty and they sent her a R2D2!!! LOL she hates star wars. pretty funny. So I guess they are out of the older/lower end droids. FYI

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.