New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spider210

Reaction score
Seriously try 10 times. Everytime your account is accessed it is recorded so if u call 5 times they will see it. So probably being honest might help :) just ask for supervisor maybe they can do it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

infinity8x3

Reaction score
Why are ppl lieing? Just tell them the truth you seen the promotion on droidforums and clicked the link. Tell them you are looking at it right now.

That's what I did and it worked first time no problems for me. And I didn't have to lie and try to scam ppl out of a free promotion. That's actually a oxymoron. Like stealing free coupons.

Honesty saved me alot of time and money.

msu

Reaction score
I guess you just keep trying until you get the right person. Good luck. :)

I guess I need to keep trying then. When I ordered my D2G today, I tried everything and then the guy told me that it was only in Cali and Texas???
I dunno, but i'm going to call back since it will save me a few dollars and put my lady's phone on data.
If you called *611 they won't know what to do, you have to call the special number in the promo ad to even have a shot at it.

Yeah, I just called back since I can't call the other number till tomorrow. Lady was supper cool and of coarse couldn't find it or the sku#. She talked to someone came back and asked me if I had the # and email and I just bypassed the email part and shot off the # and she was like cool, she can't add it but call that # tomorrow. So i will just wait and cross my fingers that I can get it tomorrow.

ClickClack911

Reaction score
Ooh another UPSer? Where at?

Its actually 120 x 22% discount the way VZW does things. +19.99x3

Ohhhhh? I'm in Louisville, KY. I actually don't work at UPS any more, just still getting the discount:) Worked there 4.5 years though..

So, you're saying my monthly bill will be $153.57? Weird, they do it that way, but still VERY good deal for me...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Jason-

Reaction score
So, you're saying my monthly bill will be $153.57? Weird, they do it that way, but still VERY good deal for me...

Ya, the take your discount off the price of the plan, not the added lines or features. :/

ClickClack911

Reaction score
Ya, the take your discount off the price of the plan, not the added lines or features. :/

Well, the plan is officially listed at 139.99, but I guess maybe they don't include 19.99 of it in discount and instead just discount 139.99-19.99=120 ?

laurieb

Reaction score
:mad:So I posted earlier that I was told by 3 different people that I could get this, I told the last person I talked to that I was going to go to store and get the new phones and she said that works and just call us back and we will switch the plan.

All excited for the phones and get home and call, get a guy from Ohio and he says nope you are not eligible?? I was like I talked to 3 different people and they said they put it in my notes and he said nope dont see it??
He is like I can give you like 1 month of free email and web for all that I went through for it? I was mad!
Of course I said goodbye and thought I would try the # again and of course they are closed just like that. I called the *611 and told the guy I was very mad and mislead all this time with all of them, he looked at my account and it was noted that I was eligible for it! I told him if I do not get this, then I am disconnecteing everything and going somewhere else.

He was great and will call me back tomorrow and get it swtched hopefully, he just needs to find out the whole promotion thing and how to write up.
I told him I did not want him to call and tell me no again.

I am just steaming!

Laurie

psychicdroid

Reaction score
So I called and asked for the tracking # for the new phones for my kids 3 lines. While on the phone I asked her why the other 3 lines didn't have the unlimited data. She said she wasn't sure why and tried to add them on the promotion. She couldn't do it, so called another department and the codes weren't working. Said I had to call the 877 # again and they would fix it. Then she said I was eligible for the promo so not to worry.

B

budmonster

I'm confused, help me out here lol.

My girlfriend & I are currently on the Nationwide Talk & Text family share plan:
700 min = $90.00/month
Motorola Droid data plan = $29.99/month
Samsung Intensity (2nd line) = $9.99/month

My bill including taxes, etc. is around $150. Would the special $139 offer save me any money? It says data and text is unl, so does that mean my $29.99 smartphone data plan would be gone? Also, would my 2nd line be free now or would I still have to pay the $9.99 a month?

Sorry if I'm confusing you guys, I'm just wondering if any of these offers would benefit us. Thanks...BUD

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
I'm confused, help me out here lol.

My girlfriend & I are currently on the Nationwide Talk & Text family share plan:
700 min = $90.00/month
Motorola Droid data plan = $29.99/month
Samsung Intensity (2nd line) = $9.99/month

My bill including taxes, etc. is around $150. Would the special $139 offer save me any money? It says data and text is unl, so does that mean my $29.99 smartphone data plan would be gone? Also, would my 2nd line be free now or would I still have to pay the $9.99 a month?

Sorry if I'm confusing you guys, I'm just wondering if any of these offers would benefit us. Thanks...BUD

Call them, have them check out your account and run the numbers for you. And that's even if they say you qualify......

Sent from Droid2

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
I called, said I saw it online, the rep said you have to have gotten it via email so she couldn't give it to me. I explained that I have been with Verizon since they bought out the cell Co. here previously (2003) and my bill is well over $200 a month and if I didn't qualify then who does and asked for a supervisor. She came back and said the supervisor said to give me the deal and she gave me the discount. So I'm saving $60 a month on this plan. Awesome and thanks to DF!

aristo1963

Reaction score
I have 3 phones those are the tree seperate pages for each number.i gave my kids a droid each last christmas.
if i clik on details for each number in my acc,they all now show unlimited text and data.

Status
Not open for further replies.