[New Theme] Collision - Lithium Mod 1.0.12.1

bucket truck

Reaction score
I'm also waiting for the help with the black on black notification drop down. And is therea option for silence of the ringer by turning the phone face down? Had this in key lime lithmod and loved it!

mgoffdroid

Reaction score
Jrummy,

Awesome theme! One major complaint is the transparency in the dialer and contacts because it is extremely laggy. Can you please just add an option for all black background or a slider to adjust transparency?

Thanks!

Bg8780

Reaction score
Awesome theme but since I came from stock LM to this themed version the screen lock sound has disappeared. Any ideas?!

jville95

Reaction score
Switched to Lit Mod's 1.0.12.1 rom and now my Gmail will not even open. It says "application Gmail(process.com.google.android.gm) has stopped unexpectedly. Please Try again." I have searched the forums for help and have found nothing. I've rebooted my phone AND I wiped it and did a factory reset before installing this rom. ANY help please! :icon_eek:

kr0n

Reaction score
Don't know what it is, but something was destroying my battery on this theme. My droid would drop from 50% to 20% in 10 minutes. This 30%+ drop happened several times under varying use. Switched back to lithium droid x theme and no problems since

graveghoul

Reaction score
Would it be possible (i'm sure it's possible)...but would the dev be able to port this over for 2.1 for Droid X ? That would kick major ass!