Tron Theme by RoLa for UD 2.5 - Droid 1

jasonwuzthere

Reaction score
This theme is GREAT. I'm no Tron fan, but this just looks awesome. Excellent work. dancedroid

Kaiken

Reaction score
Tried installing this theme a few times and none of the framework seems to be copying over. Weird. Apps are ok though.

Kaiken

Reaction score
Got it to work. Should be noted that your UD2.5 needs to be stock settings. I'm guessing no lock screen modfications like guesture unlocking or what not can be enabled before installing. This looks awesome by the way!

caseyc

Reaction score
Got it to work. Should be noted that your UD2.5 needs to be stock settings. I'm guessing no lock screen modfications like guesture unlocking or what not can be enabled before installing. This looks awesome by the way!

It is noted if you would of read all the thread. i even noted that

Kaiken

Reaction score

It is noted if you would of read all the thread. i even noted that

Thank you for pointing that out.

ballmore

Reaction score
Here is a nice looking Buzz Lightyear Tron Wallpaper that I found. I haven't used it but I would guess that it will need to be cropped to fit. I figured that I would post this in hopes that someone out there would get a good laugh out of this like I did. haha