Tron Theme by RoLa for UD 2.5 - Droid 1

illmatic636

Reaction score
Thanks TJ for the port. And thanks Rola for creating the theme. I've been waiting for CM 6.1.2 ver, but this theme is so unique. I gotta be rocking it!

Droid-Dynasty

Reaction score
Absolutely LOVE this theme!! Thanks Rola for creating it and tj for porting to D1. Though is anyone else having problems with the market constantly force closing?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Absolutely LOVE this theme!! Thanks Rola for creating it and tj for porting to D1. Though is anyone else having problems with the market constantly force closing?

I haven't had any market issues or heard of anyone else as of yet. You may want to try running fix permissions or reinstalling the theme to see if that helps.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
I have yet to have any problems with the market force closing. I hope you can figure out what's wrong.

estafusisx

Reaction score
Mine is FCing 3 times immediately after an app finishes downloading. I assumed it was UD not the theme but i guess it may be

bdub33

Reaction score
Can someone please post another download link besides the one from megaupload? I don't have a computer to download this to and it won't download the complete file to my phone. Thanks

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
One problem i noticed with this theme is: There is a lot of white text on the light blue background and it makes hard to read.

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
I'll include additional links with the update, should be tonight. It'll include the new facebook, adw, pandora and fix the white on light blue issue.

*Theme has been updated, please check the OP for info and new links*

Last edited:

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'll include additional links with the update, should be tonight. It'll include the new facebook, adw, pandora and fix the white on light blue issue.

*Theme has been updated, please check the OP for info and new links*

Awesome! Its such an awesome looking theme! Just flash it over what we already got?

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
No wiping should be required, just install right over the top of your current tron theme or stock ud.

bdub33

Reaction score
Does anyone have a color code to match the color of the orange statusbar outline??

microsnook

Reaction score
Whoever designed and made this did a good job.
Very well done.