Tron Theme by RoLa for UD 2.5 - Droid 1

nmoore125

Reaction score
Ok this is probably a stupid question but I went to get Rola's wallpapers and when I set them as wallpapers they are all blurry on my D1. Im sure its something small I am doing wrong but a little help would be appreciated..

Thanks

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
When you are setting your wallpaper, after you choose your picture, make sure you expand the box after you pick the picture. Expand it to the whole picture, not just a small piece of it.

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Now that all that's been cleared up, I would like to thank RoLa once again for making such a great theme and for allowing it to stay on UD. I will be continuing to fix some UD specific issues and updating some images provided by RoLa so look for an update in the next couple of days...

Last edited:

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
When you saved the image to your computer, did you save the thumbnail or did you click on it and save the big sized image?

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Did you right click when it showed you all the images available or did you left click on the one you wanted, then did the right click when the image was bigger?

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
That's your problem. Left click on the thumbnail... When the new page, with the much bigger picture comes up, then right click it and save image as and repeat what you did before to get the screen shot.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Sweet theme! Great job!
ScreenShot.png

nmoore125

Reaction score
That's your problem. Left click on the thumbnail... When the new page, with the much bigger picture comes up, then right click it and save image as and repeat what you did before to get the screen shot.

Did exactly as you said and same results.. Starting to wonder if its a mac issue..

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
When you go to the page with the single photo try the download button in the bar above the pic

nmoore125

Reaction score
When you go to the page with the single photo try the download button in the bar above the pic

That did the trick.. thanks you guys for taking the time to help me I really appreciate it!! dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

jcarmicha

Reaction score
Love the theme minus the god awful looking boxes around the bottom icons (And it's missing from the Browser too..?) Maybe a... Neon glow to the icons?

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Love the theme minus the god awful looking boxes around the bottom icons (And it's missing from the Browser too..?) Maybe a... Neon glow to the icons?

That would be pretty sweet... To have the glow from under the icon instead of the box. Dev did an awesome job on this theme though.