OP
wctaylor79

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ordered my thunderbolt last night, bye bye moto and your pos locked bootloader

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Def will love it. Moto can make good phones don't get me wrong.. D1 was groundbreaking, but yeah for customizing this thing is a beast already.

shadowpunx

Reaction score
Thanks megan, its my first htc, have had ask moto so I'm looking forward to it!

Kack

Reaction score

Def will love it. Moto can make good phones don't get me wrong.. D1 was groundbreaking, but yeah for customizing this thing is a beast already.

yea thats a fail on moto's part. i wonder how long it will be before they free it up.

Reaction score
Thanks megan, its my first htc, have had ask moto so I'm looking forward to it!

this is my 3rd htc phone and it's by far the best one i've had. htc makes great products, i can myself actually keeping this phone for 2 years... and then some

Reaction score
this phone is scary fast when 4g is running. normally i check my mail on my work computer but i decided to check it on my phone... mail loaded in 2 seconds and anything i wanted to delete was gone in 1 second. it takes longer with 3g... this phone is fantastic!

OP
wctaylor79

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

yea thats a fail on moto's part. i wonder how long it will be before they free it up.

I think the Beattles have a better chance of a reunion tour with the original member.. :)

Kack

Reaction score

I think the Beattles have a better chance of a reunion tour with the original member.. :)

yea id say so or maybe a Nirvana reunion with all of its original memebers!:icon_eek:

EdForsythe

Reaction score

I think the Beattles have a better chance of a reunion tour with the original member..
Hey WC, I'll take the DX off your hands with a super senior discount.:)
Question; I'm month to month if I buy a DX (not from VZ) may I have it activated without signing another contract?

OP
wctaylor79

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think the Beattles have a better chance of a reunion tour with the original member..
Question; I'm month to month if I buy a DX (not from VZ) may I have it activated without signing another contract?

Sorry no DX here.. D1 but gave it to the kids and using as a wifi device.. but to answer yes you buy flat out then all you will need is a data plan to go with it, but no phone contract..

MadScientist

Reaction score

Sorry no DX here.. D1 but gave it to the kids and using as a wifi device.. but to answer yes you buy flat out then all you will need is a data plan to go with it, but no phone contract..

I've got an X with all the extras. Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

EdForsythe

Reaction score

I've got an X with all the extras. Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Sent from my Thunderbolt
Done - I think :)

Reaction score
the network is messed up again. i was able to get text messages and send them until midnight ish. then when i tried to send another text around 12:30 it wouldn't go through... my phone is currently off and i hope it's back to normal tomorrow. it was fine after the first incident at the office today... when is the network going to get fixed?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
the network is messed up again. i was able to get text messages and send them until midnight ish. then when i tried to send another text around 12:30 it wouldn't go through... my phone is currently off and i hope it's back to normal tomorrow. it was fine after the first incident at the office today... when is the network going to get fixed?

This happens to me every night! We don't have 4G yet either. Maybe they're setting it up or something or fixing it or something. We're supposed to be getting it very soon.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk