Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'm getting 19 down and 33 up constantly sitting on my couch lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App
With LTE? If so no you're not. Speedtest.net is broken on the upload speed.

bhall238

Reaction score
I'm certainly no expert but the instructions in part say:

3. Use Root Explorer or ADB to put the file in: /data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/lib

so it sounds like you do. I certainly could be wrong though....

pjo1966

Reaction score
I went back to the Verizon store to get a car mount. This was the only one they had, so I got it. I'm not entirely impressed. Up to now I had a beanbag mount that was pretty solid. There was no great place in my 2011 Civic to mount on the the windshield, and I think that's still illegal in CA. I mounted it on the dash using the adhesive. I was a little leery because there's no flat surface big enough to cover the entire base, but that seems to be stable. My problem is that since the arm is longer than what I'm used to, the phone bounces a lot while I'm driving. One the plus side, I love that the power cable plugs into the mount, saving a step when moving the phone in and out of the dock.

htc_thunderbolt_windo_mount.png

My car was parked outside for 6 hours yesterday. I think it was 80 out. When i got in my car the mount was off the dashboard. The adhesive had come away from both the dash and the mounting disk. If this is what happens when it's 80, what's going to happen when it's in the triple digits every day? I guess i either need to mount it to the windshield or find a new mount.

Sent from my rooted Nook Color using DroidForums App

alquix

Reaction score
I went back to the Verizon store to get a car mount. This was the only one they had, so I got it. I'm not entirely impressed. Up to now I had a beanbag mount that was pretty solid. There was no great place in my 2011 Civic to mount on the the windshield, and I think that's still illegal in CA. I mounted it on the dash using the adhesive. I was a little leery because there's no flat surface big enough to cover the entire base, but that seems to be stable. My problem is that since the arm is longer than what I'm used to, the phone bounces a lot while I'm driving. One the plus side, I love that the power cable plugs into the mount, saving a step when moving the phone in and out of the dock.

htc_thunderbolt_windo_mount.png

My car was parked outside for 6 hours yesterday. I think it was 80 out. When i got in my car the mount was off the dashboard. The adhesive had come away from both the dash and the mounting disk. If this is what happens when it's 80, what's going to happen when it's in the triple digits every day? I guess i either need to mount it to the windshield or find a new mount.

Sent from my rooted Nook Color using DroidForums App

anybody with a vzw licensed car mount (windshield or adhesive) know if it'll support a skin or an extended battery?

Googleaddict

Reaction score
I went to the verizon store because my droid X would not install apps and was restarting all the time. Im going to get a refurbished(i think) unit on monday or tuesday. I tried out the thunderbolt and liked everything about it. So once my new X gets here im going to sell it on Ebay and use that money towards a thunderbolt :D.

Has anybody else done this? Jus wondering haha