New ICS Leak for Bionic

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Zaeris said:
I was playing around and i noticed that with this rom, my phone's cpu clock was 1.2ghz per core! I thought its default was 1ghz? I love this rom!

Stock is 1ghz and I also saw someone else say this. I was always wondering if they would move us up in speed cause its the exact same hardware as the razr, finally Bionic getting some love.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Absolutely loving ics on the bionic. I really have to give moto props on this one. It's a great release.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

wilboy

Reaction score
So on droidhive somebody said they fxz'd back to .902 from the first ICS leak. Anybody else tried this?

Yes..i do!!....and CONFIRMED....now am installing 905..:)
SamuraiHill..ur still alive ha?? LOL

wilboy

Reaction score
i was in 2231 awhile ago and tried to flashed back to 902 and now finished updating to 905....next 2233....here i come!!:biggrin:

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes..i do!!....and CONFIRMED....now am installing 905..:)
SamuraiHill..ur still alive ha?? LOL

Most definitely. :) I've been around impatiently waiting for bionic ics. This is a very exciting time for us!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I gotta hand it to you Dave12308 you were a believer the whole time about us bionic owners getting some form of ics. I take back what i said. How is your data?

Sometimes you just have to think positive *LOL* As for data? Solid as a rock. And seems a bit faster than it was on GB.

wilboy

Reaction score
Most definitely. :) I've been around impatiently waiting for bionic ics. This is a very exciting time for us!

Yeah ..i know..i just confirmed that "if there's a food on the table..ppl from droid forum is comin out " like ME!! LOL

Scimino

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
Sometimes you just have to think positive *LOL* As for data? Solid as a rock. And seems a bit faster than it was on GB.

Yeah same here. Now i gotta redo everything so i can install .33 I have played with the razr maxx on .210 my buddy has 3 of them... I put the leak on each one and spent time playing around with them. I gotta say the bionic leak seems way more crisp than razr IMHO. I wanted to get the razr so bad but i definitely changed my mind. The bionic has the same specs now and overall seems great. I think i will hang on to the bioinc. Im just glad my data issue is gone. Now i just gotta wait for my replacement from asurion. (My voicemail notification is not workink) i missed to many important phone calls. Just gotta wait till they get more in stock.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
This is insanely fast. So far no issues with the latest leak.