Moto has alot of work to do before ICS comes to bionic

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am running the leaked update of ICS on my D4 well I am re activating my bionic on my line an flashing this D4 back to stock cuz the leaked update is pretty unstable an has alot more to go through before it OTA read. couple of problems are the data omg it is as bad as the bionic was back when it came out plus it tells me I have no signal when I actually do. Video has a weird screeching noise after awhile when streaming the UI is really finicky also the apps an system are a constantly taking up 400 or more MB of unneeded ram than GB did that I had to clean up with a fast reboot app. an its always caching 25 MB worth of cache every half hr that I have clean out to. so long story short they got some kinks to work out before they can send this update out for the D4 community at least. let alone have one for the bionic an its a bit of a let down for me as I really liked the look an feel of moto's ICS its just not ready for prime time.

Reaction score
sargentmajord said:
Hey guys I am running the leaked update of ICS on my D4 well I am re activating my bionic on my line an flashing this D4 back to stock cuz the leaked update is pretty unstable an has alot more to go through before it OTA read. couple of problems are the data omg it is as bad as the bionic was back when it came out plus it tells me I have no signal when I actually do. Video has a weird screeching noise after awhile when streaming the UI is really finicky also the apps an system are a constantly taking up 400 or more MB of unneeded ram than GB did that I had to clean up with a fast reboot app. an its always caching 25 MB worth of cache every half hr that I have clean out to. so long story short they got some kinks to work out before they can send this update out for the D4 community at least. let alone have one for the bionic an its a bit of a let down for me as I really liked the look an feel of moto's ICS its just not ready for prime time.

. . . . . , , , , ,

Just in case you misplaced them. ;)

But seriously, great info. Thanks for your insight.