New ICS Leak for Bionic

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It works...update your drivers and try again.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

bigred8380

Reaction score
Are you saying that you fxz'd back to 902 from leaked ics update?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I would like an answer to this question as well.... as far as I know, there is no way back atm!?!?:blink:

nobreak1970

Reaction score
bigred8380 said:
I would like an answer to this question as well.... as far as I know, there is no way back atm!?!?:blink:

Not yet no and there probably won't be. Only forward now.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
haupman said:
Did installing this overwrite the internal storage? I'm wondering how I would backup all my "Where's my Water" levels!

Use Titanium Backup for all your applications. There is some problems backing up gb applications to an ICS build, but most work fine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
bigred8380 said:

From my understanding, the fxz works in any situation, even a bricked phone

bigred8380

Reaction score

Hmm, doesn't seem to be the case with this new leak.... I will have a hard time commiting until I see vid of someone install and run the leak, then get back to .905.

barrmy

Reaction score

fxz back to 902 using pathsaver method confirmed over on droidhive by two members

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I've got to know more about the launcher issue before I install it. I really don't like 3rd party launchers, and I especially don't want to adopt ICS and a new launcher at the same time (sort of interested in sweeter home though). Is anybody having luck making their lapdock/stock launcher work?

bigred8380

Reaction score
If I can get a concrete conformation on being able to go back to .905 and that LPP runs smooth on this new OS then I'm sold!

As of now, too early and still not 100% sure about going back. Pathsaver, safestrap...whatever!

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
Downloaded the leak, but had some issues with my stock 905 backup, so I FXZ to 902 and then applied 905. From there I was able to load the leak but without root. Number one reason to take your time to make sure that everything is in order while going from 902 to 905 to ICS. Decided that since I went this far, I would see if I could get back to 902. I can say with certainty that Fastboot works. I've installed 902, currently installing 905, and then moving to the ICS not that someone has created a root tool for the ICS leak.
You say fastboot works for certain, how did you flash the webtop back to 902?

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
bigred8380 said:
If I can get a concrete conformation on being able to go back to .905 and that LPP runs smooth on this new OS then I'm sold!

As of now, too early and still not 100% sure about going back. Pathsaver, safestrap...whatever!

Yeah that's the thing the old gingerbread launchers don't work so well on ICS, you have to use Apex or another specifically designed for ICS launcher. I am still using launcher pro because its still the fastest. Im anal about speed and lag.

bigred8380

Reaction score
Yeah that's the thing the old gingerbread launchers don't work so well on ICS, you have to use Apex or another specifically designed for ICS launcher. I am still using launcher pro because its still the fastest. Im anal about speed and lag.

I hear ya! Absolutly love LPP...can't imagine my phone without it. Wish Fede would release that damn rewrite he says he's suppose to have been working on!:mad: Been with LP forever. (sense it's launch)