New ICS Leak for Bionic

Tonik

Reaction score
welsalex said:
Totally loving how I didn't do the first leak. And I still won't do this one.
Nice to see they must be really cranking out some builds and trying to FINALLY finish ICS for the bionic.

This is pretty awesome. Seems like there are always two versions floating around right before they soak and release.

My351

Reaction score
Speeding Wheels said:
I've rebooted 3 times and still getting UI crashes. UGH!

It works once for me, then crashes and I have to reboot. Can change it around, but can't change the wall paper or it crashes. Going to take some getting used to, but liking it so far. Just hole the UI crashing gets solved. I'm on a lapdock 500.

DunDun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"Sammy Davis" Galaxy Season 6
I don't care about the update path, all I need is the FXZ files and I'm good! :)

Sent from my awesome, "rooted", artificially intelligent device using Tapatalk 2

ewangw

Reaction score
Took the plunge

Downloaded the leak, but had some issues with my stock 905 backup, so I FXZ to 902 and then applied 905. From there I was able to load the leak but without root. Number one reason to take your time to make sure that everything is in order while going from 902 to 905 to ICS. Decided that since I went this far, I would see if I could get back to 902. I can say with certainty that Fastboot works. I've installed 902, currently installing 905, and then moving to the ICS not that someone has created a root tool for the ICS leak.

deduct

Reaction score
ewangw said:
Downloaded the leak, but had some issues with my stock 905 backup, so I FXZ to 902 and then applied 905. From there I was able to load the leak but without root. Number one reason to take your time to make sure that everything is in order while going from 902 to 905 to ICS. Decided that since I went this far, I would see if I could get back to 902. I can say with certainty that Fastboot works. I've installed 902, currently installing 905, and then moving to the ICS not that someone has created a root tool for the ICS leak.

Are you saying that you fxz'd back to 902 from leaked ics update?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC