ICS (installable) has been pulled

deduct

Reaction score
lgalcarte said:
Doesn't the ICS or 905 come with new drivers? How do you know if you need to update the drivers and how do you do that? Where do you get the drivers from? I'm running the ICS leak and love it but I also can't connect the phone in charge only mode, which is a bit annoying. But I could live with it if I have to!

http://www.***********/rar/MoFCya-X/MotoHelper_2140_Driver_550.html
The new moto drivers you'll need

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

lgalcarte

Reaction score
MotoHelper_2.1.40_Driver_5.5.0.rar - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
The new moto drivers you'll need

I've done all of that already and it never goes anywhere. I install the program and then I get my regular desktop screen and nothing happens. Am I updating my computer or phone? When I connect my phone and go to "My Devices" and select "XT875" and "Properties" it says I have driver "1.2.11.0" dated 3/8/12 installed. It also shows an error under the hardware tab "MotComposite ADB Interface", Type: "ADB Interface". Device status says: "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. How do I install these drivers, exactly?

deduct

Reaction score
lgalcarte said:
I've done all of that already and it never goes anywhere. I install the program and then I get my regular desktop screen and nothing happens. Am I updating my computer or phone? When I connect my phone and go to "My Devices" and select "XT875" and "Properties" it says I have driver "1.2.11.0" dated 3/8/12 installed. It also shows an error under the hardware tab "MotComposite ADB Interface", Type: "ADB Interface". Device status says: "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. How do I install these drivers, exactly?

Did you go to this link on computer and install them directly onto computer?

lgalcarte

Reaction score
Yes, I installed them directly onto my computer. It doesn't matter. Everything is working great and I'm tired of messing with it.

So far I've been running the ICS leak for two days and I LOVE IT!! SUPER fast and crisp. No complaints whatsoever. This is the best ROM I've used, hands down.

My HDMI mirroring works so I can stream onto my TV, the tethering works, the mobile hotspot works with FoxFi, no data drops, etc. The only things I've noticed so far are that when the caller ID is read, if it's from someone not in my contacts it announces the number in numerical format rather than a phone number ("call from 8 billion, one hundred ten million, etc.") which is annoying; when I connect to the computer there is no charge only option; and I'm not sure what's going on with my voice mail. I use google voice and I haven't quite figured out the message notification icon yet but it seems to be working just fine. I AM VERY PLEASED SO FAR!! I haven't used a lot of my apps but the ones I have used seem to be working with no problems. I also installed the royal purple boot animation from: [BOOT] *BioniCOLORS* Bionic Eye Boot Animation (UPDATED 10.25.11) - xda-developers. SVOX Classic didn't seem to be working, however. I had no voice for Jeannie or Siri so I uninstalled that and installed Ivona (Amy UK voice) and now those apps are working fine, too.

I'm loving my "new" phone!! Now to get my hands on a lapdock...:smile-b:

deduct

Reaction score
Thats awesome. Glad you like your new phone. I will ask eye dea why you cant get root to work. He knows alot more of this than me. I am sure its a simple fix.

deduct

Reaction score
lgalcarte said:
I am rooted...

Sweet!!! U got it to work eh? I was just asking eye dea what to do for you. Congrats!

bad73mav

Reaction score
I've been wondering if I should install the leak from the sounds of it it makes the phone rock one thing does Bluetooth. Work I use that daily

lgalcarte

Reaction score
I've been wondering if I should install the leak from the sounds of it it makes the phone rock one thing does Bluetooth. Work I use that daily

I've only tried it w/ the built in hands-free Bluetooth in my car and that works fine. Well, as good as it always has..

bad73mav

Reaction score
Wow thank u souch i flashed worked with no issues gotta say 4g is way better and its snappier i wish i woulda done it sooner

deduct

Reaction score
bad73mav said:
Wow thank u souch i flashed worked with no issues gotta say 4g is way better and its snappier i wish i woulda done it sooner

Cool man. Glad to hear it. Enjoy!