new ics leak again 6.7.239

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
johnlgalt said:
lol never hurts to ask. Last .239 failed almost as soon as it was tried to install b/c it was looking for stuff not found in .905 at all, the app patching routine had completely different SHA-1 values.

But, yeah, I sholod have paid more attention to *who* the OP was, sorry Sarge :p

Its all good but no go on the update it doesn't even register as a zip file in the cache

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
johnlgalt said:
So, any word? Same file? If not, is it uploading? If not, can I get the updater-script uploaded?

Sorry for the delay comp decided to be a di** an crash -_-

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
What the hell is this?? :) I'd like to get my hands on it if it's different than the hashes that John posted. Thanks!

Ok I have noticed something the file formats for the flash able updates are X# DBN-7X to M4-XX (X being unknown version numbers since they change all the time with each update) but the .239 is a completely different format its MR3 with ICS CSV to M4-16 why are they converting the RAZR ICS to bionic format instead of rebuilding it from scratch?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok I have noticed something the file formats for the flash able updates are X# DBN-7X to M4-XX (X being unknown version numbers since they change all the time with each update) but the .239 is a completely different format its MR3 with ICS CSV to M4-16 why are they converting the RAZR ICS to bionic format instead of rebuilding it from scratch?

No. Look at the update-script. That should open some eyes. :)

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:

What do u mean lol an I can't seem to grab the update it deletes its self leaving a ghost file that phone recognizes but u can't do anything with it

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:

Hey I was able to snag the download uploading it now :D

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You're uh hopefully kidding. But just in case you're not, you can open up the file properties in root explorer and it'll show. Or you can copy it over to windows and use hashtab or something useful. :)

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
You're uh hopefully kidding. But just in case you're not, you can open up the file properties in root explorer and it'll show. Or you can copy it over to windows and use hashtab or something useful. :)

Lmao I have only did it once md5 sums I really don't care about xD