all ICS leaks have been taken down

Reaction score
Im having better wifi connection with this build. Im not sure why though. I also havent had any major data issues.

Oldcrow

Reaction score
Leaked .235 Vs OTA .235

I've really been enjoying the .232 leak and have been following this thread with great interest.
I do have one question that has me debating whether to flash .235. Are these leaks considered to be more "pure" versions of Android before Verizon (In this case) gets their hands on it?

Is the OTA going to be the latest version plus some bloat and skinning?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've really been enjoying the .232 leak and have been following this thread with great interest.
I do have one question that has me debating whether to flash .235. Are these leaks considered to be more "pure" versions of Android before Verizon (In this case) gets their hands on it?

Is the OTA going to be the latest version plus some bloat and skinning?

NO if .235 is final that will be the final . i am not on .235 but i am sure it is already bloated like the previous leaks are

virgil71468

Reaction score
It is, just like all previous releases of the os. Gingerbread as well as ics. At least for the bionic anyways. I actually use a few of the apps

dfcfu342

Reaction score
dautley said:
Been seeing rumors that. 235 is the real deal OTA baring any major bugs, but we'll have to wait and see........

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Saw the same thing about .232 and that didn't get very far.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

maaybraak

Reaction score
I just wish they'd push out the OTA already so I can stop worrying if I've got the all-around best leak!

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
maaybraak said:
I just wish they'd push out the OTA already so I can stop worrying if I've got the all-around best leak!

If they pushed it out quickly, how would we know it's any better lol! While I would love the OTA, .232 is working great except for a few little things that I'm guessing won't get fixed before anyways....