Website
www.928gt.com
OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Got to 100% then said FAIL - sooooooo, maybe it will block. I just did a screen shot

Going to try again now

FAIL after 100% is what's supposed to happen... lol... i think the sbf actually worked for u

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Also note the difference in the file sizes....:icon_eek:

yea i see that... different sizes! they're certainly not the same, as someone just reported before :icon_eek:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good news! Even though RSD said FAIL, I had to sign into G Mail again, went back to the About Phone - and it was at 2.0.1 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good news! Even though RSD said FAIL, I had to sign into G Mail again, went back to the About Phone - and it was at 2.0.1 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for proving that sbfs still work... now where did this update come from? i'm lost

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

thanks for proving that sbfs still work... now where did this update come from? i'm lost

rofl, if you can't trust the news...who can you trust?:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

You're lost? You started this thread, how the heck can you be lost.:D

I kind of figured you checked it out to make sure it was the real deal. Is it or isn't it? :confused:

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

rofl, if you can't trust the news...who can you trust?:)

You're lost? You started this thread, how the heck can you be lost.:D

I kind of figured you checked it out to make sure it was the real deal. Is it or isn't it? :confused:

it's certainly a "new" link from the horse's mouth (google/moto). that link was provided by google/motorola, not by a user... either way, i call "false alarm" until proven othewise

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
They just traced all the activity back to DF...

We are all busted.

BzB

Reaction score
lol at the first two pages of this thread. well played sirs.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow what a fun thread. this is better than TV it had all the makings of a reality show. The up's, the peer pressurre (actually mod pressure not mentioning any names CK) The brave soles who tried it.. then life goes on like it never actually happened..:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Sent from my computer using a keyboard:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
They just traced all the activity back to DF...

We are all busted.

Being the coward that I am let me be quick to point out that you moved this from the discussion to the news. I merely enquired as to whether or not it should have been.:icon_ devil:

Well, it looks like we all got played tonight.