[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.5.0

deadhd5

Reaction score
First off, thank you tp4bama for your work.

I download the updated version of this build and things are going great. I'm luckily not experiencing the issues of running hot and am also not experiencing fc's from market, however there are a couple of issues I ran into:

1. Titanium Backup Pro will not move the user apps to the SD card. I received the memory warning icon after restoring all apps so I ran the TB batch to move 80% of my user apps the SD, and even received a successful completion notification from TB, but alas nothing was moved over and I do not have the ability to do so from settings.

2. I'm glad the theme issue was corrected for this version, but the Miezu 9 theme that I have been running is not applying. It says it does and reboots after applying, but nothing changes. This is obviously not a big issue as there are other themes that work just fine.

Any help anyone can give with the user apps to SD problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Can't help you move apps through titanium, but long press home and select app manager and move them there. Sometimes there is an error message on the first attempt, but the second try always works.

Can't help you with the Miezu theme. Arc 2.26.1 applied for me fine for everyone's info..

kwattro

Reaction score
So far this rom is great, however I do not like the keyboard. What keyboard works well with MIUI ROM? I remember flashing certain keyboards back in the early stages but the letters on the keys were micro size...any suggestions?

toastedoats

Reaction score
I have completely forgotten what the keyboard looks like, havent had MIUI with the native keyboard since October.

Cant go wrong with swype

mrcastillo

Reaction score
have U changed the kernel cause i did change it after install n then try a theme n didnt work had to re flash n then worked

gwhiz377

Reaction score
I use SlideIT. A lot like swype, but a few different features. And better looking IMO. Hate how the swype keyboard looks.

paul7602

Reaction score
Droid x

Please someone help me get this running on my x!!! Please please please ????? Is motorola screwing us over on the kernels or can someone help explain why this wont work ????? Please please starting to hate my droid x !!!!!

gwhiz377

Reaction score
It's not made for the Droid X. I don't believe there is a version for it either.

kujayhawks77

Reaction score
Quick question. I am pretty new to Miui. Got tired of trying GB rom after GB rom that just didn't work right. I am trying to theme and for some reason it doesn't seem to be importing any themes. I go to Theme Manager>Choose Theme>Import Theme>Miui Folder>Theme> Select one of the themes I have downloaded (AndroidHD.Zip/Blue_Frois.zip/Frois-02.Zip) and press one it just returns me to the Local themes tab and the new theme isn't listed. What am I doing wrong?

toastedoats

Reaction score
I have had that issue before - try opening the theme files through file explorer instead

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
Quick question. I am pretty new to Miui. Got tired of trying GB rom after GB rom that just didn't work right. I am trying to theme and for some reason it doesn't seem to be importing any themes. I go to Theme Manager>Choose Theme>Import Theme>Miui Folder>Theme> Select one of the themes I have downloaded (AndroidHD.Zip/Blue_Frois.zip/Frois-02.Zip) and press one it just returns me to the Local themes tab and the new theme isn't listed. What am I doing wrong?
I think you have to put the .mtz or the .zip files in the theme folder on your SD card and then you will be able to import them. Speaking of GB roms, I just tried Liquid 1.31. It's really fast, but something strange happened after a day. It went into airplane mode by itself but it didn't show that it was in airplane mode. I just had no service. Wi-fi and Bluetooth worked. After 3 reboots, it came up in Airplane Mode and I was able to turn it off. Very strange. Back to Miui!

kujayhawks77

Reaction score
I have had that issue before - try opening the theme files through file explorer instead

I have them on my sd card under SD card/MIUI/theme but they won't import and I tried file explorer but it shows Themes (0)

I downloaded them from miuithemes.com on to my pc and moved them to my sd card from there if that helps.