[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.11.0

chewy74

Reaction score
I'm starting to miss sms the wife claims to have sent. I'm using stock mms app and no 3rd party apps for txt

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

HardWired

Reaction score
I don't remember the names of the others, they were a while back, but I had 4 or 5 viewing the UltraLinx site.
Well I bounced around that site for 10 minutes or so downloading some wallpapers and what not and no browser close here. I know what you mean when it happens the browser just mysteriously closes not like a typical fc, but I couldn't make it happen.

Tp4bama should have the next build for us up soon so maybe that will cure what ails you.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't remember the names of the others, they were a while back, but I had 4 or 5 viewing the UltraLinx site.
Well I bounced around that site for 10 minutes or so downloading some wallpapers and what not and no browser close here. I know what you mean when it happens the browser just mysteriously closes not like a typical fc, but I couldn't make it happen.

Tp4bama should have the next build for us up soon so maybe that will cure what ails you.

Hmm, I don't know then. I did it a couple of times on a different ROM though also, but not as frequently. I thought it was the browser but did it on xScope too. Oh well, I don't visit them often and the MIUI bugs don't bother me at all.

frostthejack

Reaction score
Okay, what's with MIUI closing out my browser? Anyone else have that happen or know why? It only happens when I visit full sites. Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't take so much longer to load everything. Had this issue for a while.

Thought it was just me

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay, what's with MIUI closing out my browser? Anyone else have that happen or know why? It only happens when I visit full sites. Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't take so much longer to load everything. Had this issue for a while.

Thought it was just me

Haha nope:) Seems to happen to quite a few.

chasmanian

Reaction score
I may have finally nailed it. The stock settings for memory management might have been killing the apps as they used too much memory. I installed Autokiller Memory Management and changed the settings now all seems ok.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll try that out.

Man, I can't wait for the next release. I'm still on the release before the current one and it would be dumb to flash it now.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I probably will. Who knows what bugs come with that. The MIUI devs have a lot of work to do:)

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Getting ready to flash this and that ultimate iphone theme. Will post results in a few!

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
This rom is amazing! Don't like not having an app drawer anymore but I think I can get past it. Nice job on everything!!

Sent from my MIUI Droid using DroidForums App