[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.11.0

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
D1-MIUI-1.3.11.0

This build is MOSTLY STABLE BUT STILL BETA according to miui.cn developers. MIUI build based off of the 1.3.11 build from china(MIUI.CN)

This build was ported to the droid by Tp4bama and translations to english were done by MarkHUK from MIUI Developers - Welcome to MIUI Developers

This build is still based off the cm 6.1.2. Ive tested and havent found an issue with any of the normal issues minus the mms videos (which i havent tested)

Follow me on twitter @tp4bama for real time updates!

Have questions about the UI? hoppermi created a GREAT GUIDE read it, learn it!
whiskeycoke manages our THEME THREAD HERE at droid forums so a big thanks to him as well!

Code:
#include <std-disclaimer>

/*Anything you do to your phone is solely your responsibilty, you choose
 to modify your phone. This rom has been marked STABLE by the developer,
 however should anything happen to your phone neither of the developers "Tp4bama and/or Jamezelle " nor miui.cn developers are
 not liable in anyway, */

KNOWN ISSUES:
  • Flashing zip files over the rom after flashing might cause reboots while downloading market apps, make a backup before flashing zips!
  • Apps dont automatically load, use miui backup app to load apps
  • If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
  • Yahoo Mail isnt working with stock Email app. See the fix posted by loveubuntu
  • MMS Videos playback as slide show,. (Chinese devs know about this!! also there is a problem across all build with problems attaching vids to mms)
  • Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
  • Facebook will sync ALL contacts.
POST BUGS HERE IN THIS THREAD.

CHANGELOG: STICKY THREAD IN THIS SECTION.

Local changes by ME:
  • Added old Gallery3D just incase some of you wanted it
  • Google Search back in as stock search
  • Added old Camera app just incase some of you wanted it
  • Using old white MIUI boot animation

INSTALLATION:
  1. Backup apps with MIUI backup if you are on a previous release (App Backup)
  2. OR Backup apps data with Titanium Backup from the market
  3. NANDROID BACKUP!
  4. Wipe Data/factory reset
  5. Flash this rom
  6. Restore apps/data with MIUI backup or Titanium backup [NOT SYSTEM DATA FROM ANY OTHER ROM EXCEPT MIUI!!!!!!! or you will get acore force closes...]

DOWNLOAD
Be sure to backup your apps before flashing!D1-MIUI-1.3.11.0

Themers: I haven't noticed any major changes, old themes from the past couple of versions should work, should being the key word. And yes themes do fully apply unlike the last version :)

Terminal App themed by me http://bit.ly/dGMfZA

20110202_001858.jpg

NEED SUPPORT NOW?!?!?!
Come visit us on IRC here : Freenode Webchat #MIUI
Im on there as much as i can be but I do work a lot of hours at the hospital, so if i dont get back to you for awhile dont take offense :)

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What i dont get about Miui is why arent these fixed yet? These have been listed forever and never touched. Otherwise great work tp.

KNOWN ISSUES:
Flashing zip files over the rom after flashing might cause reboots while downloading market apps, make a backup before flashing zips!
Apps dont automatically load, use miui backup app to load apps
If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
Yahoo Mail isnt working with stock Email app. See the fix posted by loveubuntu
MMS Videos playback as slide show,. (Chinese devs know about this!! also there is a problem across all build with problems attaching vids to mms)
Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
Facebook will sync ALL contacts.

BigMace23

Reaction score
What i dont get about Miui is why arent these fixed yet? These have been listed forever and never touched. Otherwise great work tp.

KNOWN ISSUES:
Flashing zip files over the rom after flashing might cause reboots while downloading market apps, make a backup before flashing zips!
If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
MMS Videos playback as slide show,. (Chinese devs know about this!! also there is a problem across all build with problems attaching vids to mms)

Yea I see these issues on every release and although they aren't major, they always make me end up switching roms

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

frostthejack

Reaction score

KNOWN ISSUES:

lol seriously. this is an issue on all roms. its not an issue with the rom its an issue with the file you flash it may not work well with the rom. you should always make backups before flashing anything over anything.

cowsquad

Reaction score
Tbama can I ask u a favor; can u include Spanish dictionary on the keyboard language settings and also quick office. Well if its at the reach of u hand's obviously. Thank you in advance

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

KNOWN ISSUES:

This is just a list i keep for each one. Most of these aren't major issues, minus the mms issue. Some of the issues prob come when i translate the framework and use the custom themed english versions of the apps markhuk releases. I added the one at the top about flashing zips as a warning so no one can complain about it. These issues might get fixed once the gingerbread version is released for the milestone

tp4bama does this contain the new miui weather.

No, I would have to make several versions of the rom for the different versions of the weather app and thats not worth it for me

Tbama can I ask u a favor; can u include Spanish dictionary on the keyboard language settings and also quick office. Well if its at the reach of u hand's obviously. Thank you in advance

You can add those yourself. Im not trying to be mean or anything, but there is a shortage of system space for apps so i rather let users add the extras they want with the little space that there is

frostthejack

Reaction score
hey tp4bama is there anyway you can start releasing a basic one that doesnt have any extra apps such as email or gmail or the old gallery and camera. i remove those everytime. you dont have to though as its not difficult to just remove them. but then you could also make app packs that people could just flash such as the miui weather that fits their location.

boinkman

Reaction score
just flashed 1.3.11.0 same as always. all is well except for trying to fix permissions in Rom Manager. "An error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands!" Any ideas?

Andril

Reaction score
Waited for it

I got this downloading now, ready to flash dancedroid

Xluthienx

Reaction score
just flashed 1.3.11.0 same as always. all is well except for trying to fix permissions in Rom Manager. "An error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands!" Any ideas?

last time I had that happen to me I uninstalled Rom Manager and reinstalled from market and it fixed my problems.

mcgrunt42

Reaction score
can someone please tell me if wireless tether is suppose to work or not, and why it doesn't if thats the case. So many other roms out there have it working. Im seriously trying to hold onto miui but its making it difficult without this feature.