[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.25.0_2.2

nick12

Reaction score
Anyone have a working genie widget for this version? I tried a few apk's that I found online, but they come up with a transparent background so you can't really read anything if you have a pic as your wallpaper.

HardWired

Reaction score
I flashed it via Raidzero’s RZrecovery using the “Wipe All” feature, which only leaves the recovery on the phone, and I got a clean pristine install.....
I've been meaning to try his recovery for awhile now. Your post just reminded me of it again. Gonna do it now. Thx.

HardWired

Reaction score
i feel like im beating a dead horse by asking but are sms issues fixed in this update? anyone still experiencing problems receiving texts? i havent used miui for the past builds mainly because of this issue. i could care less about mms issues or facebook sync but text messages are a necessity.

Facebook syncs fine. Imo not receiving text msgs has nothing to do with the rom but rather vzw. Someone over in Liquids forum asked the same question about missing texts. Totally different rom. Same carrier. Vzw pushes literally millions of texts per minute thru their system and occasionally has a hiccup or two. I've had the rare occasion of one showing up several hours later but I chalk it up to a ghost in the Big Red machine, not the rom. Load this latest Miui up....give it a run. No one so far is posting about missing texts.

I have never noticed any SMS issues in any build FWIW
Me either.

Last edited:

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Anyone having sms issues? This one contact usually doesnt ring when they text but others seem to work fine.

loudaccord

Reaction score
edit:any way to make the lockscreen clock 12h ???

I didn't see an answer to this one... I'm also curious if it could be changed? I went into settings/time&date and it's already on 12h but not on the lockscreen

cowsquad

Reaction score
every one its getting a miui 1.4.1 release.wow but how about droid 1 seriously1, mmmmm :(

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

chasmanian

Reaction score
That usually follows your language setting. If your language is set to a European language, it will default to a 24hr clock.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
We will eventually get the newest miui. We may not get 1.4.1, but if it doesn't get ported before the next version, we will just skip 1.4.1. So it isn't really a question of if, but rather of when.

Bama needs to devote his time to preparing for his MCAT. Once he is done with that, I am sure he will find time to port the newest miui to the droid.

metiCKOne said he would look into porting some version over, but he has also been working on other projects, so when will depend on how much time he can find to do it.

I imagine there will be a few initial gingerbread bugs, so it wouldn't be that bad if we missed a version or two.

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I didn't see an answer to this one... I'm also curious if it could be changed? I went into settings/time&date and it's already on 12h but not on the lockscreen

That usually follows your language setting. If your language is set to a European language, it will default to a 24hr clock.

It has been mentioned several times that there is no fix for the 24h clock yet. Miui has redesigned the lockscreen, so there is no option to change the clock yet. Bama was going to look into it, but he has not posted a solution. He needs to study for his upcoming MCAT, so I don't expect an answer.

With the droid moving to gingerbread and the new UI redesigns going on with miui, I am sure the issue will be resolved in a future version.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I wanna see miui gingerbrad on droid 1 awwww please devs help us please

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I do too... I mean I was on all sorts of ginger-roms before I came to MIUI but the reason I came to MIUI is that it actually plays nice with my D1 whereas the ginger-roms were awful. They ran fast and smooth, and the battery was amazing, but I dont like a phone that won't let me listen to music and go into another app simultaneously haha...

Love MIUI.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which of the last versions had ringtones working properly? I cant stand this.