[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.5.0

[ L ]

Reaction score
Yay! One of the best birthday presents I could ask for!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I updated the link in the op with a version that removes the chinese. Just redownload and install again from a fresh wipe. Sorry about the chinese in the first version! Updated D1-miui-1.3.5

Lilcdroid thanks! Im glad someone noticed the blue miui guy i added to the setupwizard.

Bustadroid, Its the same keyboard thats been in the roms just changed the color of the keyboard. I needed a change from the normal one. If you want the old one just grab it from a previous version or theme it in your themes.

Im going into work today from 11-11 central time, so i wont be able to keep an eye on this thread at all times but ill check it from time to time when i can

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yay! One of the best birthday presents I could ask for!

Happy Birthday! :birthday:

KingxDroid

Reaction score
On the pin lockscreen the OK button at the bottom left is not translated.

daddyshatch

Reaction score
For some reason the last few builds have my my phone run crazy hot and have lagged quite a bit. The last release I could run that worked well on my device was 1.2.11... That build wouldn't get above 105 regardless of what I was doing but today on 1.3.5 my phone hit 143 while downloading the updated version. Too hot for me!

I've tried different kernals but still no luck.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
For some reason the last few builds have my my phone run crazy hot and have lagged quite a bit. The last release I could run that worked well on my device was 1.2.11... That build wouldn't get above 105 regardless of what I was doing but today on 1.3.5 my phone hit 143 while downloading the updated version. Too hot for me!

I've tried different kernals but still no luck.

Yeah mine was running hot. But let it settle and everything will cool down

tharris297

Reaction score
I updated the link in the op with a version that removes the chinese. Just redownload and install again from a fresh wipe. Sorry about the chinese in the first version! Updated D1-miui-1.3.5

Lilcdroid thanks! Im glad someone noticed the blue miui guy i added to the setupwizard.

Bustadroid, Its the same keyboard thats been in the roms just changed the color of the keyboard. I needed a change from the normal one. If you want the old one just grab it from a previous version or theme it in your themes.

Im going into work today from 11-11 central time, so i wont be able to keep an eye on this thread at all times but ill check it from time to time when i can

Thanks a l lot for the quick fix. Really appreciate you for doing this for us and keeping our D1's going!!!!

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
this rom is by far the best i have used...no fc's and is running cool for my droid around 87 deg. i hate messing with it and flashing any addons. But cant wait to long....
Any updated themes yet? and thanks Bama...
roll tide!!!

romiust

Reaction score
I'm getting reboots whenever I try and download from the market.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm getting reboots whenever I try and download from the market.

Did you flash anything over the rom? The past couple of versions don't like anything to be flashed over or you will get the reboots.

romiust

Reaction score
i think i forgot to wipe , so i rewiped and reflashed and everything is ok

morethansamson

Reaction score
First off, thank you tp4bama for your work.

I download the updated version of this build and things are going great. I'm luckily not experiencing the issues of running hot and am also not experiencing fc's from market, however there are a couple of issues I ran into:

1. Titanium Backup Pro will not move the user apps to the SD card. I received the memory warning icon after restoring all apps so I ran the TB batch to move 80% of my user apps the SD, and even received a successful completion notification from TB, but alas nothing was moved over and I do not have the ability to do so from settings.

2. I'm glad the theme issue was corrected for this version, but the Miezu 9 theme that I have been running is not applying. It says it does and reboots after applying, but nothing changes. This is obviously not a big issue as there are other themes that work just fine.

Any help anyone can give with the user apps to SD problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.