[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.11.0

hawkfrost89

Reaction score
ok problem...

why do I keep getting a warning for phone memory storage is getting low? I deleted my gmail since it wasn't sychning properly, and now it won't let me reinstall. It says I have insufficient memory. I've been running Miui for months and this is a new one on me.

Hawk

check to see if your apps got stored on the sdcard or not. After a restore from backup i need to go in and move the larger apps to sdcard each build.

Thanks, I'll check that now..

DROOIID

Reaction score
Does this build have the same sms app appearance as the 1.2.5 (or whatever the build was before 1.3.5)? What does this build fix, I am guessing the mms problem is still around?

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh Miui

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
So does anyone have a flashable zip for the old miui blue keyboard. Really don't want to use the stock one seeing as I haven't used it in months and it doesn't look great with miui.

Sent from my Droid

poeypresents

Reaction score
loved the first couple releases of MIUI i know jamezelle was just porting, but seem to be more stable and faster builds when he was doing it,

havent messed with MIUI in a couple weeks - after the release of LGB 1.3 i havent looked back honestly, so fast, great battery, market updates, gmail syncs, contacts sync, i receive every mms & phone call.

where-as with MIUI, i hated the WIFI connectivity issues i was having, traveling in the city bringing up Google Maps always caused FCs when trying to search for a business..missed MMS, and phone calls....say what you will, that its a great rom, but a great rom to me embodies what the phone has to offer first and than incorporate the different features when the devs have actually nailed down making a phone call........

there is a reason why LGB is based off of CM7, cause CM6.1.2 is buggy and not as quick as those GB vers. we have started to see......

was really into this rom but with the releases of lots of other quicker roms with Iphone styles, no point to this one unless you wanna be frustrated and have a quick battery drain! :)

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So does anyone have a flashable zip for the old miui blue keyboard. Really don't want to use the stock one seeing as I haven't used it in months and it doesn't look great with miui.

Sent from my Droid
You are using the miui keyboard. I used the one that came with the milestone build. Jamezelle was using a different one. If you want the old one just grab the latinime app from an old build.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
loved the first couple releases of MIUI i know jamezelle was just porting, but seem to be more stable and faster builds when he was doing it,

havent messed with MIUI in a couple weeks - after the release of LGB 1.3 i havent looked back honestly, so fast, great battery, market updates, gmail syncs, contacts sync, i receive every mms & phone call.

where-as with MIUI, i hated the WIFI connectivity issues i was having, traveling in the city bringing up Google Maps always caused FCs when trying to search for a business..missed MMS, and phone calls....say what you will, that its a great rom, but a great rom to me embodies what the phone has to offer first and than incorporate the different features when the devs have actually nailed down making a phone call........

there is a reason why LGB is based off of CM7, cause CM6.1.2 is buggy and not as quick as those GB vers. we have started to see......

was really into this rom but with the releases of lots of other quicker roms with Iphone styles, no point to this one unless you wanna be frustrated and have a quick battery drain! :)

Please get your facts straight before posting. I use the same way to port that jamezelle did. Nothing changed minus the cm build because the 6.1.2 was the latest stable build. Lgb is based on cm 7 because cm7 is a gingerbread rom where cm6.1.2 is froyo. I base my port on cm6.1.2 because miui for now is froyo and because its the latest stable build.
When miui gb comes out it will be based on cm7.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Honestly, I started noticing issues also once you changed CM builds too. After that i havent been able to get any of them to work for me. Slugginess and plenty of freezes to where i need to do a battery pull. It seems like very few have had any issues. I wish i could say the same.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Honestly, I started noticing issues also once you changed CM builds too. After that i havent been able to get any of them to work for me. Slugginess and plenty of freezes to where i need to do a battery pull. It seems like very few have had any issues. I wish i could say the same.

Yeah I hate that it doesn't work for some people, but only like 10 people have complained about it. And when I have 2600+ downloads for last week with only 10 complaining it doesn't work, it doesn't justify me changing anything. Sorry.

crackedvenom

Reaction score

Yeah I hate that it doesn't work for some people, but only like 10 people have complained about it. And when I have 2600+ downloads for last week with only 10 complaining it doesn't work, it doesn't justify me changing anything. Sorry.

Yeah, i understandn. Im going to give this weeks a whirl and see how it goes. I appreciate the hard work though man!

chasmanian

Reaction score
In all fairness, I will say this. I did not use any other rom beside stock after receiving my new phone. I use to rom quite a bit. This is the first 1 I've tried that has been stable enough and beautiful enough to keep me from going to other roms. Great job Bama.

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo

ouch....Debbie Downer

joyu

Reaction score
can someone please tell me if wireless tether is suppose to work or not, and why it doesn't if thats the case. So many other roms out there have it working. Im seriously trying to hold onto miui but its making it difficult without this feature.

I haven't tried it in this release yet, but I've used it lots of times, you have to reinstall the binaries by hitting the menu button while in the options menu

which options menu? thanks

Sorry for the late response, been busy. In wireless tether when you are at the main screen (with the green press to start tethering) hit the menu button then settings. While in the settings menu hit the menu button again and there is an option to "(Re)-Install binaries/configs", hit that button and you will be good to go.

It's hard to find, I only found it because I knew it was there.

chewy74

Reaction score
Any plans to include an option to enable compcache in a future build?

chewy74

Reaction score
I'm hoping miui doesn't move to gb base. Too many memory issues with gb for me and a lot of the apps doesn't work properly. The ones that do work always get killed because of gb memory consumption.

Great job tp4

Please get your facts straight before posting. I use the same way to port that jamezelle did. Nothing changed minus the cm build because the 6.1.2 was the latest stable build. Lgb is based on cm 7 because cm7 is a gingerbread rom where cm6.1.2 is froyo. I base my port on cm6.1.2 because miui for now is froyo and because its the latest stable build.
When miui gb comes out it will be based on cm7.