[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.11.0

boinkman

Reaction score
just flashed 1.3.11.0 same as always. all is well except for trying to fix permissions in Rom Manager. "An error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands!" Any ideas?

last time I had that happen to me I uninstalled Rom Manager and reinstalled from market and it fixed my problems.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thanks...worked like a charm.

qkpony

Reaction score
Good idea I second that!!

hey tp4bama is there anyway you can start releasing a basic one that doesnt have any extra apps such as email or gmail or the old gallery and camera. i remove those everytime. you dont have to though as its not difficult to just remove them. but then you could also make app packs that people could just flash such as the miui weather that fits their location.

joyu

Reaction score
can someone please tell me if wireless tether is suppose to work or not, and why it doesn't if thats the case. So many other roms out there have it working. Im seriously trying to hold onto miui but its making it difficult without this feature.

I haven't tried it in this release yet, but I've used it lots of times, you have to reinstall the binaries by hitting the menu button while in the options menu

kamisan

Reaction score
Wireless tether has worked in the last few miui roms I have installed. Adhoc does not work going to a tablet or another android device. Tiwlan and wPA_supplicant. Needs to be modified before the tablet will see the ad hoc output of the phone.

Reaction score
I do like this rom but why so many updates? I mean really there never seems to major changes but all minor stuff and the major changes such as Bugless, Liquid and CM do make a huge difference. I really think that they should leap to Gingerbread and get it over with. I like the rom, some themes won't download (which I think has to do with the chinese servers) and it seems to have decent battery life but I wish they would make the leap to the next level. Keep up the good converting work!

boinkman

Reaction score
I'm getting a fc in settings/personal/wallpaper. No big deal...changing wallpaper is possible through settings/common/wallpaperand elsewhere. Just curious...only me?

T-Rob

Reaction score
Been running it for about 24 hrs now...running smoother than a baby's butt. Only issue is that when I run a theme, as in Bama's Honeycomb theme, I get FCs on some of the apps...like, Gmail, Market, ROM Manager...weird. Went back to stock theme.

Anathema

Reaction score
I do like this rom but why so many updates? I mean really there never seems to major changes but all minor stuff and the major changes such as Bugless, Liquid and CM do make a huge difference. I really think that they should leap to Gingerbread and get it over with. I like the rom, some themes won't download (which I think has to do with the chinese servers) and it seems to have decent battery life but I wish they would make the leap to the next level. Keep up the good converting work!

Yet, for me at least, it still runs better than any GB rom out there. I consider LFG on par but the MIUI specific features keep me from switching. I'd rather run a "better" (in my opinion) MIUI than a GB rom that is too hit or miss for my taste. And whoever at google designed the color-pattern for GB should be fired IMO, yeah yeah I know...themes.

Reaction score
Does anyone know why you cannot theme the battery in themes anymore it only ever shows 1 picture and if you open up the framework for the rom it only has 1 battery image there should be 5 of them

hawkfrost89

Reaction score
Anybody but me having trouble downloading?? :icon_eek:

Server must be down.. I'll wait patiently... :icon_evil:

mcgrunt42

Reaction score
can someone please tell me if wireless tether is suppose to work or not, and why it doesn't if thats the case. So many other roms out there have it working. Im seriously trying to hold onto miui but its making it difficult without this feature.

I haven't tried it in this release yet, but I've used it lots of times, you have to reinstall the binaries by hitting the menu button while in the options menu

which options menu? thanks

critz

Reaction score
Just got done setting everything back up. Didn't apply a new theme yet and I noticed this on the lock screen.

Any suggestions?

topdogg

Reaction score
Just got done setting everything back up. Didn't apply a new theme yet and I noticed this on the lock screen.

Any suggestions?

Did you try a reboot? i just finished setting mine up and lock screen is fine.