[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.11.0

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What i dont get about Miui is why arent these fixed yet? These have been listed forever and never touched. Otherwise great work tp.

KNOWN ISSUES:
Flashing zip files over the rom after flashing might cause reboots while downloading market apps, make a backup before flashing zips!
Apps dont automatically load, use miui backup app to load apps
If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
Yahoo Mail isnt working with stock Email app. See the fix posted by loveubuntu
MMS Videos playback as slide show,. (Chinese devs know about this!! also there is a problem across all build with problems attaching vids to mms)
Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
Facebook will sync ALL contacts.

This is just a list i keep for each one. Most of these aren't major issues, minus the mms issue. Some of the issues prob come when i translate the framework and use the custom themed english versions of the apps markhuk releases. I added the one at the top about flashing zips as a warning so no one can complain about it. These issues might get fixed once the gingerbread version is released for the milestone

thats cool. was curious since i always see those issues minus the flashing zip one. i was like hmmm, what is going with these issues always listed lol.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Does anyone know why you cannot theme the battery in themes anymore it only ever shows 1 picture and if you open up the framework for the rom it only has 1 battery image there should be 5 of them

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

They completely reworked the framework on the battery, have you tried the top bar setting, its my favorite, wish we could change the color though.

Reaction score
Does anyone know why you cannot theme the battery in themes anymore it only ever shows 1 picture and if you open up the framework for the rom it only has 1 battery image there should be 5 of them

They completely reworked the framework on the battery, have you tried the top bar setting, its my favorite, wish we could change the color though.

Yes, i have used that top bar forever...... want something different

royolpunk

Reaction score
Bama, ima write another wixgadget review for ya once its tested a lot more further. Completely revamping my rom reviews, check out my most recent review on wixgadget.com of rubix rom if u wanna see wut ima do for u

chasmanian

Reaction score
I noticed there's no car mode app. Car home is there but that's not the executable. Also the news and weather app is missing. Was that intentional?

Armyof2

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with the home button? It does nothing for me. Just wanted to check before I wipe and reflash

boinkman

Reaction score
I noticed there's no car mode app. Car home is there but that's not the executable. Also the news and weather app is missing. Was that intentional?

Same here. It's listed under settings/manage applications and it's in root/data/ but no way to launch it. Deleting the apk's and reinstalling didn't work either. Still looking for something definitive.

boinkman

Reaction score

Same here. It's listed under settings/manage applications and it's in root/data/ but no way to launch it. Deleting the apk's and reinstalling didn't work either. Still looking for something definitive.

Google CarHome221-signed.zip and flash. Problem solved....Car Home requires two parts, CarHomeLauncher.apk and GoogleCarHome.apk. They're both in the zip.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bama, ima write another wixgadget review for ya once its tested a lot more further. Completely revamping my rom reviews, check out my most recent review on wixgadget.com of rubix rom if u wanna see wut ima do for u

Sweet, thanks!

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with the home button? It does nothing for me. Just wanted to check before I wipe and reflash

Home button works fine for me. You might want to redownload and flash again.

DroidBimmer

Reaction score
Genie(news and weather) is missing this week... I installed the apk I had and get FCs when trying to open it. Why do we get a working genie one week and not the next? Seems like this happens every other week consistently

hawkfrost89

Reaction score
ok problem...

why do I keep getting a warning for phone memory storage is getting low? I deleted my gmail since it wasn't sychning properly, and now it won't let me reinstall. It says I have insufficient memory. I've been running Miui for months and this is a new one on me.

Hawk

rooster.droid

Reaction score
ok problem...

why do I keep getting a warning for phone memory storage is getting low? I deleted my gmail since it wasn't sychning properly, and now it won't let me reinstall. It says I have insufficient memory. I've been running Miui for months and this is a new one on me.

Hawk

check to see if your apps got stored on the sdcard or not. After a restore from backup i need to go in and move the larger apps to sdcard each build.