new bionic ics update 6.7.230

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
DEE939434049861E1878509DD4692D25

That's the md5 hash I have for the actual update file.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I put my phone in fastboot, ran my script to downgrade to 902, when that finished and while still in fastboot, shut the phone off, turned it back on and went directly into recovery, applied 905, then 230, wiped the cache, rebooted into the phone, let my script run razrs edge to root it, and was done. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
Thank you for your instructions and script. I was updated to 230 in less than 30 minutes with all data and settings! Awesome.

kdwisdom

Reaction score
Question, and I hope I'm not the only one, but has anyone else on .230 had a problem with their Home button not working? I have to use the back/previous to navigate around which takes a LOT longer. I'm not sure why it isn't working.

Let me know if you had this problem and if you can fix it! Thanks :)

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
My home button doesn't do anything on this build!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

kdwisdom

Reaction score
My home button doesn't do anything on this build!

Me either, this is is going to drive me nuts, I need to figure this out lol. I read that this was an issue on other devices with ICS at times. Sounded something like the way it was mapped in the software to recognize that key as the home key and for it to have a programmed function but I don't know where that would be edited within this OS.

Tonik

Reaction score
My home button is fine on this version, still at 1.2

nh2123

Reaction score
Where can I get instructions on how to use Samurai's update method?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So you were successful in getting to 230 then? :)

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
kdwisdom said:
Me either, this is is going to drive me nuts, I need to figure this out lol. I read that this was an issue on other devices with ICS at times. Sounded something like the way it was mapped in the software to recognize that key as the home key and for it to have a programmed function but I don't know where that would be edited within this OS.

I'm going to redo the whole shebang after work today and see if that helps anything.
Even when it's in the lapdock and I click the software home button nothing happens!!