new bionic ics update 6.7.230

dluke

Reaction score
hey SamuriHL.. just sent you a PM.. thanks man

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If this one is much better then i may have to put your script to the test. A non glitchy webtop sounds promising.

Edit: what is the android update script? what is the purpose for it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/214902-downgrade-902-no-app-data-loss.html

T
he script is great if you're already on ICS and have everything set up the way you want. It's essentially the same as doing an ICS to ICS upgrade as you never boot into a GB build (902/905) and you keep your apps and data. And the Android update script built into ICS runs when you boot the first time. Then if it detects the razr's edge files in the right location it'll ask if you wanna root and run it for you, as well.

wseyller

Reaction score
I know what it is.. my question was unclear because I was in a hurry.
Is the webtop working correctly in the lapdock with this build?

Sorry. That was my only guess to what you were asking. I saw one person say it works very well now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yea, the OP is saying it's working. I don't have a lapdock so I've never used it.

Tonik

Reaction score
bbucks36 said:
to flash or not to flash.. think ill wait for the change log.. just did .229 last night:icon_eek:

I will wait until I see a few people flash back to stock successfully.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I will wait until I see a few people flash back to stock successfully.

It'll be fine. We've gone through what, 3 or 4 leaks so far? All of them allow us to flash back to stock 902.

clellisx

Reaction score
First of all thank you to the OP for reporting this. Its huge news especially if the claimed webtop works. No offense but ive read all too times that people claimed it worked on earlier leaks and it has yet to work (without errors)
If this was a QA release then the mother ship will be landing soon. As far as I've seen the only real snafu has been the webtop. Tired of the leaks and willing to wait till the OTA drops. Verizon claims early Q3. In my opinion that means july.
Lets hope my understanding is correct.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Once they get a build that's "release worthy" (and 230 seems like it could be) then VZW still has to sign off on it. That's a "quick" process. Cough cough. Betting on August for an official push.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I'm dying to know about lapdock and clockspeed. Somebody who was 1.2 on 2233 and 229 let me know something. If lapdock works and the theory about some processors not being "worthy" are correct, sounds like 230 could very well be the RC.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea, the OP is saying it's working. I don't have a lapdock so I've never used it.

If they fixed webtop for lapdock in this build, then that brings us ahead of the RAZR. I've heard that the RAZR suffers from the SystemUI bug.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If they fixed webtop for lapdock in this build, then that brings us ahead of the RAZR. I've heard that the RAZR suffers from the SystemUI bug.

I suspect if that's the case the razr would get a minor update in the near future. Would be nice if we get a smoother experience out of the box, though. ;)