Need help unrooting and removing ClockworkMod recovery image so I can return my Droid

SpartanA24

Reaction score
I just installed CM6 on my Droid with the ClockworkMod Rom Manager. Unfortunately, soon after that, my screen started having issues with discoloration and stuck pixels. I can get the phone replaced, I'm just afraid the Verizon rep will deny my warranty. I know how to install a stock 2.2 unrooted rom, I just don't know how to return the recovery image back to stock. any help?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just installed CM6 on my Droid with the ClockworkMod Rom Manager. Unfortunately, soon after that, my screen started having issues with discoloration and stuck pixels. I can get the phone replaced, I'm just afraid the Verizon rep will deny my warranty. I know how to install a stock 2.2 unrooted rom, I just don't know how to return the recovery image back to stock. any help?

Link 2 in my sig, option 1 then option 5, then wait for OTA or manually install 2.2

OP
S

SpartanA24

Reaction score

Link 2 in my sig, option 1 then option 5, then wait for OTA or manually install 2.2
AWESOME! Thank you so much!