[ROM] Maverick ROM v3.5 for Droid 3

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
sometimes i cannot see the screen shots from 1st page also, thats why i complained :)
still working on 2.3.7?

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sometimes i cannot see the screen shots from 1st page also, thats why i complained :)
still working on 2.3.7?

Yeah. Slow process though, so im working on stuff on the side. A lot of build errors to work through doing a aosp build from scratch.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
im sure it will worth it :p
that battery bar will be flashed through recovery, right?
nice one :) thanks
perhaps a little bit wider...?

Last edited:
OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im sure it will worth it :p
that battery bar will be flashed through recovery, right?
nice one :) thanks
perhaps a little bit wider...?

The screen shot makes it really hard to really see how big it is. Its good where's its at. You'll see. It will be included in the next release. I've changed quite a list of things at this point themeing wise.

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
the location is good, but perhaps the thickness should be of 2-3 dp. just like in ICS AOKP. have you tried it?
my 2 cents :)

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How about you can adjust to whatever size you want?

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
that will be just perfect :) for everybody.
i'm not here to disturb your work..just to offer opinions. personal ones. you decide whether you take them into account or not. i'm not but a humble user :p

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Could you please make DJmod work with 3.5 or tell me how to do it? I'm colorblind and having a hard time seeing whether its on/off...and I just like the customization and all the toggles from DJmod.
Since you guys are probably moving to ICS soon it should be the last time :D
Buckmarble could you please fix DJmod for 3.5 before moving to ICS.. :(
Thanks! As a reward you will give me a functional DJmod :biggrin:
icon_%20lala.gif
haha
DJmod doesn't work .. installed it right after 3.5 but i have no statusbar at all now. (no clock, no notification bar, nothing) :frown:
I used MavROM-DJMODdarktheme25.zip like on 2.5 and 3.0. Installed Darktheme and statusbar is back.

Help :(
- DJmod support for latest MAVROM
- Or improved stock notification-dropdown-bar (with options/settings, "silent/vibrate/sound toggle", good brightness toggle (which goes to previous value when turned off) and data toggle.

At least tell me its not gonna happen

:dry:

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
At least tell me its not gonna happen

:dry:

Dyp, what is it about the djmod that has you so stuck on it?(sorry for the bluntness, I've had a little too much brandy to drink) the reason I ask is because it is quite outdated and would be a lot of work to port to the new framework and you seem to be the only user I know of.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Dyp, what is it about the djmod that has you so stuck on it?(sorry for the bluntness, I've had a little too much brandy to drink) the reason I ask is because it is quite outdated and would be a lot of work to port to the new framework and you seem to be the only user I know of.

The only real 'feature' I'm missing from MAVrom is a proper editable notification menu, like DJmod. I like how you can customize all the colors to match the theme or whatever you want. Also the stock one misses the data toggle, which I use occasionally. (And still the proper sound and brightness toggles, DJmod didn't have those either tho)

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
perhaps the nest release can include a toggle options menu, to choose your own toggles, just like other ICS roms...

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
...just the most simple and used ones, next to the ones existing, one 2G/3G, one for silent/vibrate, data transfer...and wifi tether.

which..reminds me to ask you..if the wifi tether will work in the next release? perhaps you can use smth from ICS builds...

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
...just the most simple and used ones, next to the ones existing, one 2G/3G, one for silent/vibrate, data transfer...and wifi tether.

which..reminds me to ask you..if the wifi tether will work in the next release? perhaps you can use smth from ICS builds...

The tethering is something burried in the build that I can't change due to not being a source rom.