MattyP's .215 Leak Classroom

GotnFX

Reaction score
eek88dj said:
On 215 leak i get it downloaded ok but it wont open i cant move it to my sd card instsll...help lol

For 1, no need to open. 2. Where did you put it and how did you dl..on your computer?

eek88dj

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
215 leak

1. I downloaded the link from MattyP classroom page on to my Razor maxx. It went to the download app on the apps screen. Im suppose to go my files app on the apps and go to SD card it suppose to b there it's not. It still on the downloads app on the razor maxx. Thats where im at. I go to recovery like procedure says say zipfile etc....it dont lol....im suppose to move to the SD card it wont....thank you.

GotnFX

Reaction score
eek88dj said:
1. I downloaded the link from MattyP classroom page on to my Razor maxx. It went to the download app on the apps screen. Im suppose to go my files app on the apps and go to SD card it suppose to b there it's not. It still on the downloads app on the razor maxx. Thats where im at. I go to recovery like procedure says say zipfile etc....it dont lol....im suppose to move to the SD card it wont....thank you.

Go into my files..internal phone storage..download folder. It should be in there. Long press on the .215 leak file and hit copy. Hit the back button. Go to sd card and a paste button at the bottom of the screen should show up. This should copy to your sd card.

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go into my files..internal phone storage..download folder. It should be in there. Long press on the .215 leak file and hit copy. Hit the back button. Go to sd card and a paste button at the bottom of the screen should show up. This should copy to your sd card.

Thanks for helping out when I wasn't around! :)

GotnFX

Reaction score
MattyP said:
Thanks for helping out when I wasn't around! :)

No problem..:)! Hopefully it all worked out. Even the Almighty MattyP can use the break..Just paying it forward sir!

Pvt GotnFx
MattyP Brigade

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
First Rock Star, now it's Almighty?? :hail: Geez, how can ANYONE compete with that? :icon_eek:

:rofl2:

GotnFX

Reaction score
FoxKat said:
First Rock Star, now it's Almighty?? :hail: Geez, how can ANYONE compete with that? :icon_eek:

:rofl2:

FYI..ive actually used the term "Sly" Fox to describe you when questions come up about the battery..:)

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am but one man, and I'm only as good as the fine people around me ... :blink:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
MattyP said:
I am but one man, and I'm only as good as the fine people around me ... :blink:

Ditto! GotnFX is one of those very fine people. Checked in here earlier today and thought "ahh, very cool, GotnFX has got this one covered! " And then I had to call out to him for help on another thread. Thanks GotnFX and all the other super people that make this forum the absolute best!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ditto! GotnFX is one of those very fine people. Checked in here earlier today and thought "ahh, very cool, GotnFX has got this one covered! " And then I had to call out to him for help on another thread. Thanks GotnFX and all the other super people that make this forum the absolute best!

You're one of those people Tissy :icon_ devil:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
MattyP said:
You're one of those people Tissy :icon_ devil:

Awww shucks! Thanks Matty but you helped me get there! And FoxKat and 94lt1 and JStafford1 and SallyC and a zillion others!

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Awww shucks! Thanks Matty but you helped me get there! And FoxKat and 94lt1 and JStafford1 and SallyC and a zillion others!

And I keep you entertained with my crazy Facebook statuses LOL :D

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
OMG, I get to know when you're poogling! Lmao!

eek88dj

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
thanks

The 215 leak is awesome...my maxx has never ran this fast out of the box. Thanks to the ones that help on this. Im glad i didnt give up on it i about did lol...idk but i had to FDR several times now it sweet. :hail: