Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Anyone else digusted at seeing that banner ad for a drod for $49.95 ... I still havent even gotten my rebate back 3 months later..

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Thats the price one pays for being an early adopter....

andrewdoane

Reaction score
Yeah, feel free to wait 6 months to get the hot new phone next time. You will get it at a great price. We all have to balance our obsession with having the best device on the market against our pocketbook.

JCo352

Reaction score
it doesn't bother me, because it means more people will be getting the droid, everyone should have one of these

Silver Member
Reaction score
what banner? :icon_eek:
imgadidCN_1_LqFxcr4BxDYBRhPMghp8oUb.jpg

BzB

Reaction score
i'm disgusted my car depreciates, disgusted the $ is worth less now than 10 years ago, disgusted my dog is getting old, disgusted that i'm getting arthritis in my big toe...

...at least my mma is gaining interest :)

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I paid $200 for mine at the end of Nov. and I can honestly say, I would do it again in a heartbeat...I would probably pay upwards of $300 even.

The enjoyment and learning experience (and of course all my new friends on the forum) that has come from my Droid over the last few months is easily worth the $150 that I could have saved if I had waited.

On a side note: Usually by this time (3 months into a new contract) I've grown bored and start checking my NE2 status every couple of weeks... With this phone, I feel like I haven't even started yet. I'm not anxious AT ALL to get a new phone.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone else digusted at seeing that banner ad for a drod for $49.95 ... I still havent even gotten my rebate back 3 months later..

Seems you should check on your rebate. I got mine in like 3 weeks! Isn't 3 months a very long time?

KevinJ

Reaction score
I got mine free.

Well, it was an early Christmas present, but I know my parents paid $149 for it.

Also, it took two weeks for the rebate card to come back.

All new electronics are expensive to start. Fortunately for phones the price goes down.

rawburt

Reaction score
Well worth the $200 I paid, I like to have the latest stuff like this.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

If you haven't gotten your rebate by now, you need to call verizon's rebate department up and ask them what's going on. I got my rebate about 3 weeks after i sent it in. But what do you expect from technology? It was released 4 months ago, and it was selling for 149$ from some places at the time of release. Newer technology has come out so they are just trying to sell them. You can't expect them to still charge 149$ for them and sell them as much as they were before.

rusray

Reaction score
I paid $200 for mine at the end of Nov. and I can honestly say, I would do it again in a heartbeat...I would probably pay upwards of $300 even.

The enjoyment and learning experience (and of course all my new friends on the forum) that has come from my Droid over the last few months is easily worth the $150 that I could have saved if I had waited.

On a side note: Usually by this time (3 months into a new contract) I've grown bored and start checking my NE2 status every couple of weeks... With this phone, I feel like I haven't even started yet. I'm not anxious AT ALL to get a new phone.

Same here. I bought mine for $199 out of contract and I'm totally okay with it. This phone puts all others I've had to shame.