Launcher Pro: multiple custom banners at top of home pages?

atomic punk

Reaction score
I just downloaded and started using Launcher Pro (new home page) yesterday...I use 5 or 6 screens and like the multiple-screen display on 1 screen: except that I'd like to put a custom banner at the top of each screen so it's easier to view before switching between them. Basically a label up top like "INTERNET" and "GAMES" and "GPS DEVICES". See pic.

I downloaded a "banner widget" that lets you make 1 custom banner (mine was INTERNET), but that only allows you to put that 1 banner up on each screen, so they'd all say "INTERNET" .

Does anyone know of a widget banner creator that exists, or a way to do this? (anyone else want to or ever think that it would be a good idea?)

OP
A

atomic punk

Reaction score
Just downloaded that and tried it.
It does work... however, you can't change the font size, so the 1x1 widget is the same size as all the other icons on the home screens. It doesn't stand out so it really doesn't help. See in the pic how I was able to make the INTERNET banner really large (2x4 I think?) - that's what I'm looking to do. Basically label the pages.

rjax

Reaction score
ADW Launcher lets you resize widgets, so you can probably turn a 1x1 widget into 2x4 if you don't mind switching launchers. (ADW is really pretty similar to LP these days... In fact, I prefer it slightly, though I know launchers can be a controversial topic...)

Or you could search for other sticky note widgets... I'm gonna guess that at least some of them have multiple widget sizes.