Anyone with rebate troubles?

bgirlfepo

Reaction score
They received the Rebate on 12/12/09, and it said that they sent it on 12/21/09, and the date now is 1/15/10.........I am getting concerned since we were going to use it for our verizon bill due on 1/20/10....Please advise. what should I do??? They said not to call until 30 days after the sent date, but really?? does it take almost 30 days for delivery??

Nedaroth

Reaction score
They received the Rebate on 12/12/09, and it said that they sent it on 12/21/09, and the date now is 1/15/10.........I am getting concerned since we were going to use it for our verizon bill due on 1/20/10....Please advise. what should I do??? They said not to call until 30 days after the sent date, but really?? does it take almost 30 days for delivery??

Mine was said to have shipped on 12/10 , never got it so i called and they told me it was sent to 38374 street address and my address is 3837. I have no idea where they got the 4 from, so they resent on a friday and i got it on the next thrusday. So yes call them

I just shorted my bill 100.00 dollars untill i received it.

OP
B

Bananachaos7

Reaction score
So update .... (i started this thread a while ago as well... took a while to get them.)

I finally got my rebate cards. Talk about a bunch of BS to get the rebate. So many forms to fill out, and you have to do it correctly or your toast. In the future I will look for the deals without having to deal with this.

At least I got my rebates, and it all worked out in the end. Just be patient, and make sure to cross all your T's and dot all your I's.

bgirlfepo

Reaction score
That's exactly what I was thinking. I'll call them today and confirm the address they sent it to because that is just strange.

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
So update .... (i started this thread a while ago as well... took a while to get them.)

I finally got my rebate cards. Talk about a bunch of BS to get the rebate. So many forms to fill out, and you have to do it correctly or your toast. In the future I will look for the deals without having to deal with this.

At least I got my rebates, and it all worked out in the end. Just be patient, and make sure to cross all your T's and dot all your I's.

Yea, they deliberately make the rebate forms complicated because it scares something like 80% of the people off. Which is exactly why I always fill them out:icon_ banana:

Reaction score
got mine but i did have to call vzw because they denied one for whatever reason but once i called they reinstated it and they both finally came.

i ALWAYS fill all paperwork out correctly, i make copies and i always send them return receipt requested through the usps. it usually works out.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Just got my rebate today.
Submitted on 12/21

Very respectable turn around time considering the holidays!

Oh yeah.. I instantly applied the card to my VZW acct since I had charged my Droid to the acct. $300+ bill was ugly but I knew the rebate was coming to help soothe the blow.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
sent mine in b4 thanksgiving............I am still waiting. Verizon rebate confirmed they have it.

johfiner

Reaction score
they received mine on 01/06. their website says mine is valid, but how do i find out when they send it?

masterxchief

Reaction score
Has anyone who ordered online sent the rebate in? I upgraded to the Droid online and got it for $100 but there was a rebate form in my box. Would I still be eligible for the rebate?

mekishiko

Reaction score
I bought my phone from an Authorized Verizon dealer over eBay, He sent me the rebate forms, filled them out, sent them in,

So I got my droid for $184 - $100(Rebate, still waiting)=$84

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
I'm glad this thread popped up. I haven't received my rebate and had sort of forgotten about it. Gotta go check it out.