• Ya, I am excited to get one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you kidding? I am Going to store and laughing at people buying it

• I Could Care less

• Total voters
Reaction score
If it does come to Verizon, I might switch to Sprint so I dont have to be with a carrier that supports the i*hone. I just hate crApple, and maybe Sprint will save me a little money as a bonus.
You could save a lot of money going to Sprint but why would you switch networks just because your current carrier added another power phone to its already impressive lineup?
Because I have an unreasonable hate for crApple and I would take my money to a carrier that doesnt put money in crApples pocket.

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
If it does come to Verizon, I might switch to Sprint so I dont have to be with a carrier that supports the i*hone. I just hate crApple, and maybe Sprint will save me a little money as a bonus.
You could save a lot of money going to Sprint but why would you switch networks just because your current carrier added another power phone to its already impressive lineup?
Because I have an unreasonable hate for crApple and I would take my money to a carrier that doesnt put money in crApples pocket.

Breakmyfootoff... But I'm sure Verizon is not worried about the few users that would actually do something as extreme as that because of a "hate" for "crApple". You might need some therapy for that lol... I guess that's what Apple will do to a person tho. lol

aayoo

Reaction score
I own the Droid X today and still have my upgrade available in may 2011. I'll be upgrading to the best phone available as of that date. I have no bias so i'll take what impresses me. What I do like about android is the touch to talk app because regardless of network I can communicate with any other android user with the app in my phonebook, its money. I don't like the idea of a FFC on wifi only, and im sure motorola or htc will put out a device to rival if the launch is imminent. The real dealbreaker would be buying anything with less than a 4.3 inch screen, once you go big there's no going back.

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
I own the Droid X today and still have my upgrade available in may 2011. I'll be upgrading to the best phone available as of that date. I have no bias so i'll take what impresses me. What I do like about android is the touch to talk app because regardless of network I can communicate with any other android user with the app in my phonebook, its money. I don't like the idea of a FFC on wifi only, and im sure motorola or htc will put out a device to rival if the launch is imminent. The real dealbreaker would be buying anything with less than a 4.3 inch screen, once you go big there's no going back.

That's what she said.... :D

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'm sure you're referring to phones, because in a family forum you wouldn't be talking about anything else. Right?

everstar80

Reaction score
This is exactly why i believe if the iphone comes to Verizon that the droid franchise will suffer. More posts about peoples preference to the iphone over android. Think of how this will affect mass consumers that would get it on that principle alone. The manufacturers would focus on that instead of enhancements of our devices unless they produce droid devices to keep us loyal droiders something of value as the technology advancing so quickly.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How about another option in the poll?

iPhone isn't coming to Verizon : )

In all seriousness I wish these rumors would just stop. It's not happening.

I'm going to take a leap of faith here and jump on board with CK on this. Miami is telling me different. Sorry Miami, I'll believe it when I see it.

DroidMastar2

Reaction score

I'm sure you're referring to phones, because in a family forum you wouldn't be talking about anything else. Right?

Absoooolutely... :motdroidvert: :)

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I owned three phones before I came to my droid. Frankly, iphone had nothing on android except buzz factor.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder the topis is iPhone Coming to Verizon due to Droid fears. It's not a discussion about Macs vs Windows.

Rhino413

Reaction score
ok HOOK I will play nice
but for the record my post you deleted was comparing Android to mac

everstar80

Reaction score

abe7333

Reaction score
Naa I don't think so. I rather have my android greatness. But better for consumers is it does. But until I see it I don't believe it. They had the same news last year at the same time.

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

sb1831

Reaction score
LOL Verizon is getting the Iphone just like the Droid Pro was some 1.5Ghz smartphone with a 12Mp camera with 1080p

Big Ry

Reaction score
This has been rumoured for years. The only reason I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was true this time is cause android is destroying apple. With the ip4 hardware messed up and androids exponential growth, apple must be scrambling to figure something out. Perhaps they've finally quit being pansies and are following carrier rules like everyone else? I don't know. But I wont fret about it unless I see a vzw ip4 commercial ...but by then Google will rule the world anyway :)