Droid RAZR Maxx KO's Apple's iPhone on Verizon

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Because they release i and s versions after the initial. Remember the iPhone 3, then 3G, then 3Gs, then 4, then 4s.

You mean iphone 2g aka 1 gen and first iphone june 2007
IPhone 3g 2nd gen July 12 2008

When iphone got hype since..
IPhone 3gs 3rd gen june 23 2009
IPhone 4 4th gen june 25 2010

IPhone 4 s November 2011.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its almost like people forget what the actual phone name is... Spyder, razr...thicker battery modified = RAZR Maxx..lol Emphasis on the Razr...lol

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I know right. Lol does anyone still own their original droid?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

furbymac

Reaction score
add119 said:

I still have mine as a backup. Rooted running BB

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I have mind rooted but froyo seem more stable so I have it with 1.4 ghz overclock kernel. Dont like cyangonmod rom as they crash frequently after 80 apps on the device.

meishkov

Reaction score

Funny I read this thread n this is the latest post....but u know it!!! Am in heavy debates today on when n how to upgrade my OG to a sg3 perhaps, n still keep my unlimited. Such a shady endeavour this has turned into, was hoping I'd have my time to wait if need be for a monster to hit the streets, somethin better than the sg3, but never thought I'd have to upgrade cuz my unlimited will be locked in after the 28th n be erased once I upgrade after that. Can't believe they pulled this crap. Like why not just cap the living daylights outta the heavy abusers to teach them a lesson??? Not like it would be difficult to narrow that down at all, as its all computer controlled n u put in some values and limits n Viola anybody using abnormal amounts of data will be segregated n monitored closely, all by a computer program. Gosh I hate when good smart companies r run by bad stupid humans. Skynet needs to have control of this already lol.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Funny I read this thread n this is the latest post....but u know it!!! Am in heavy debates today on when n how to upgrade my OG to a sg3 perhaps, n still keep my unlimited. Such a shady endeavour this has turned into, was hoping I'd have my time to wait if need be for a monster to hit the streets, somethin better than the sg3, but never thought I'd have to upgrade cuz my unlimited will be locked in after the 28th n be erased once I upgrade after that. Can't believe they pulled this crap. Like why not just cap the living daylights outta the heavy abusers to teach them a lesson??? Not like it would be difficult to narrow that down at all, as its all computer controlled n u put in some values and limits n Viola anybody using abnormal amounts of data will be segregated n monitored closely, all by a computer program. Gosh I hate when good smart companies r run by bad stupid humans. Skynet needs to have control of this already lol.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums
Word Verizon did a sneakiest move in their plans. I wouldn't get galaxy s3.

I thought galaxy s1 line was boring i own fascinate,epic,stratosphere and vibrant sold it.

Galaxy s2 didn't make me like them. Then i went to my original droid i love it but want to upgrade and moto was releasing to many phone. I waited patiently and miss super amoled so i got droid razr as it was upgrade from 1 ghz phone i own couldnt be happier.

Droid razr on leak rom feel like ics plus some of Motorola work together.

I dislike plastic and wanna touchwiz iphone look on galaxy s
Even on adw launcher i know tw is their and it bother me. Ics i can take icon and make less iphoneich.

Go with motorola if u like their devices.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Im shock ppl sold the phone that made us Verizon owner hack the phone in first place.

sherrie.melton

Reaction score
I doubt that the Motorola phone with all its features can compete with the iconic iPhone when it comes to the display and the fantastic user experience provided by the device from the Apple stables.

52brandon

Reaction score
I doubt that the Motorola phone with all its features can compete with the iconic iPhone when it comes to the display and the fantastic user experience provided by the device from the Apple stables.
and you have an iPhone 5? I do, factory unlocked and jailbroken... and it's for sale on eBay right now (3rd iPhone I've owned. And 3rd I decided to sell rather than use). I still prefer my cracked GNEX. Will be picking up a GS4 on the 1st